*A Whole New Year*

* A New Year Special Chapter *

(This is again a special chapter after the Christmas series of the story .. Enjoy!)

Wanna read the full version of this story?

Click the external link orgo to the site (Dreame.com) and search for Because We're Having a Baby story. Enjoy! Lovelots

-------------------------------------------------- -

TRAVIS's POV ~

"Aren't you going to Baguio with us Travie?" - So ask ..

"Uh .. S-sure .." - Then turn my head again to my lunch.

"I wish you ate Trixie are here to celebrate the new year with us .." - Mami said with a bit of sadness.

"I thought, they're going home before Christmas?" - I hesitant.

"I thought so .. But they had a sudden business trip, they put that first." - Mami explained.

So they didn't come home right away .. Well, I miss my sister and my niece too.

"S-sorry .. I can't come with you to Baguio .." - Trina's sister groaned while holding her phone.

"Why honey? Aren't you going later on next year?" - Mami confusingly ask her.

We all look at her its like waiting for her answer.

"Ahm .. Ahm .. We-we have a .. We have a reunion! A get together! Just .. Just with a few friends .." - She said looking nervously.

I am not convinced with her answer, but I don't mind whatever her reason is.

"Oh? Really? Where?" - Mami ask and it makes her look pale.

"Ahm .. On .. On Jody's house .." - She just said like not even thinking.

I stared at her and so is she .. I smile a bit mischievously and I know, she knows what I am talking about.

After eating lunch, I immediately went to my room to ready my stuffs.

*Ting!*

I know its my message tone but I didn't mind.

*Ting!*

*Ting!*

All right! Maybe important.

I grab my phone and check who's texting. And it really surprised me to almost jump my heart out.

(Hoy pader, busy ka?)

(Yoohoo! Padeeeeer!)

(Bahala ka, hindi kita lilibre kapag hindi mo ako sinamahan.)

Was that asking favor or threatening me?! She's weird.

(What do you want?)

I just reply. Wasn't too harsh?

Later on she text again.

(Ay galit? Wag na nga!)

What the--?

(No.. I mean, why?)

Geez!

(Samahan mo naman ako please?)

Talagang mabait siya kapag may pabor na hihingin? Tss.

But in spite of this fact, I'm not that mad.

(Where?)

(Sa mall. I have to buy Vana's gift.)