Falling and get Trapped ❣

CLEO's POV~

(Day of Game)

This is it! It's the day of the finals!

Sayang at na-cancel daw kahapon dahil sa na-injured daw kahapon ang isang player ng Oxford Internation School. Pero nakapag-import na daw sila ng kapalit so the game resumes.

Dapat defult na yun pero since the school and the players are fair, pinagbigyan nila ang kalaban.

No big thingies 'cause we all know that we're still gonna win!

Go fight Markovska University!

We're here at the gymnasium court of the school. It's our place were usually the game held.

We are now sitting at the forth row from the lower seats at front. Kitang-kita na namin dito ang laban.

Of course, I'm with Vana. She'll gonna cheer the players of the school daw, but we all know whom she'll be going cheer. Yeah right. (rolling eyes)

So I am. Hehehe.

I'm here, of course, to cheer my one and only love of my life..

Ay shocks! What am I saying? But I like the idea of that. Hihihi.

"Gosh sis, I never expected to be this gym so crowded."- With an amazement to her voice.

So true. Ang dami talagang tao ngayon dito sa loob ng court. Daig pa araneta!

Nagkakagulo na nga ang  tingin ko sa mga taong nandito. Syempre hindi lang naman school namin at  school ng kalaban ang nandito, pati na rin yung mga ibang school na  natalo.

"Yeah. Masanay ka na."- Sabay lingon lingon pa sa paligid.

"So, Russell invited you to watch this game, isn't he?"- Vana in slight serious.

Kahit ang ingay-ingay ngayon dito naririnig ko naman siya.

I face her before I answer.

"Of course. Dylan did that too, right?"- Medyo nahiya siya sa sinabi ko. Medyo nag-blush ang loka eh.

"Well, it's not the point here. How's you and Russell? Kayo na ba? Umamin ka nga!"- She's now look serious. What's the matter?

"No!"- I almost shouted. "Maybe.."- I said with a flinging tune. I guess, I blush a bit. Then I looked at the other side.

"Seriously sis? You don't know all about him yet.."- She's like now disgust.

Parang nagpantig ang pandinig ko sa mga sinabi ng babaeng toh ah. Bestfiend ko ba talaga toh?

I took a deep breath  then look at her sharply.. "And what do you know about him? What is wrong with you? I thought you like him for me? Don't tell me you're  liking him too? I thought you had a huge crush on that playboy Dylan?"-  Alright, I'm pissed..

"What? Seriously? Sa dinami-dami ng maiisip mong rason, yan pa talaga sis? You tell me, are you afraid that I might take him away from you?"- She's fierce. What's wrong with her? Why is she telling me all of this shit about Russell?

I don't know what's the truth behind this but I wanna know why. I don't like when we're like this.

"Then what? Tell me.."- I looked at her so intensely.

"Good evening everyone!  And now we are all gathering here to witness the clash of the champions!"- Istorbong announcer. Bigla nalang kasi siyang sumigaw sa  speaker. Sa intense ng usapan namin ni Vana, hindi namin na namalayang  magsisimula na palang tawagin ang mga players.