{dead or alive}

Nekoma Base
Kuroo POV

I was pacing back and forth the tiny room thinking of my decision on whether to tell f/n or not. By all means it might break her even more that Kageyama is in that state. We had to tell Bokuto and Akaashi about this so they can conduct more research on this.

I guess we have to keep this a secret until we know what is going on with this particular case.

I focused my attention back to the raven haired male, although he had some of his locks ripped out off his head, he still had his distinguishing features. He can't speak, he is not responsding to our questions. I got depressed just by looking at him.

f/n can't know about this just yet.

Karasuno Base
3rd person POV

"Nekoma's team wants to meet you at their base today. Tanaka and Nishinoya are going to accompany you on their way there." Daichi told the owls. They nodded and left the Karasuno base. You on the other hand was tending to your wounds.

"Oh sweet jesus-"

"Mhm?" Akaashi hummed

Your arm was forced against your back while Akaashi was putting pressure on your back to hold you down, forcing you to surrender. Your left hand was free and you pushed yourself and Akaashi out of the ground, momentarily loosing consciousness, Akaashi took this opportunity to punch you square in the face but he stopped when he reached the tip of your nose. Your eyes were shut and you winched a little. You opened your eyes and met with his little smirk.

"BOOOP!" He booped my nose leaving me in confusion. When it finally registered in my mind my cheeks grew rosy red.

"Y-You'll be fine." She quickly said as I walked out the room.

"What about me-"

"I'm not worried about you Bokuto, you should be fine too." I say as I left the room.

the blush on my cheeks started to faced as I went up stairs to clean myself up. The shower was rarely used to conserve water. I figured today is the right day to start off fresh. You stripped off your clothes and stepped into the shower, turned it on and cold water hit your body and you shivered. Your mind drifted to Akaashi. He was so fierce, he could actually finish me up if he wanted to but he didn't.

Just as planned~ akaashi thought

"EARTH TO Y/N?!" Suga's voice ringed in your ear. You jolted up and stared at him, noticing everyones eyes were on you. You once again blushed.

"Y-Yes?" You stuttered

"I was talking to you for about five minutes but your mind was somewhere else and you have been rubbing ointment on the same spot." He sighed

"I said Chrollo is coming to drop off some things for you today." Your head shot up and stared at him. Then a grin crept up to yours lips. You nodded and quickly dismmised yourself and started to patch up your wounds together.

Chrollo was like a big brother to you (but not as close as Kags) he used to tutor you in chemistry. He had a very.... weird sense of style per say but you don't deny he was very good looking. Was a really kind and calm person. Since kageyama was not really a touchy person Chrollo often fill the gaps eventhough he was not very good at it at first. now everytime you guys meet or leave he would always pat your head.

Time skip

"Y/N~!" You heard Chrollo yell from downstairs.

"LOLO!" you started to bolt to the voice. In no time Chrollo came into view with his hands in his pockets. Lolo became his nickname since you mispronounced it the first time leaving Chrollo to insist you to call him Lolo.