{Drugged}

A/N:What kuroo wears during this au. please give me suggestions on who to draw next.

"BOKUTO WHAT ON EARTH?!" as you jolted up.

Bokuto winced, he is still half asleep, his mouth open drooling. Yup he was half naked. You started shaking his shoulders.

"BO! BO! WAKE UP! WHAT HAPPENED?!" You yelled at him again, the owl's eyes fluttered open meeting your panicked ones, his eyes slowly shut back until his whole body tensed up, he realized it and he too jolted awake.

"C-CONSENT? N-NO! I DON't WANT TOO!" He scrurridly said as he pulled the blankets hiding his half naked body which you already saw.

"Bokuto stop! Tell me what happened, Why are you half naked?" You say as you got off the bed, you halt as you legs landed on something squishy, like a loaf of bread. Whatever that was groaned.

"Owww.."

"JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST" you stepped back landing on the bed. You stepped on Akaashi's hand he was also half naked, laying on his stomach on the floor. He looked knocked out, he turned and his eyes met yours. He was flustered as he got up to find something to put over his body. A knock was heard from the door and your attention was turned to it. It open to reveal Ushijima.

"Ah I see you are all awake, I heard a ruckus downst-" He was tackled down to the ground by you, you pinned his hands above his head.

Damn this guys is a whole feet taller than me I am impressed with my abilities.

"What was in that tea? Why did you drug us? What do you want from us? huh? I'm not afraid of y-"

"(L/N), please let go off him, it was Bokuto's fault, he accidentally took the samples for the panacea and thought they were sugar." you hear Akaashi say from across the room. An embarresed Bokuto was hiding under the covers scared to meet your gaze. You sighed.

"Hey you two, can you guys get a room? Jesus it's too early for this." You hear Shirabu comment walking past you straddling Ushijima, his hands still pinned against his head. His stonic face was still there though he looked impressed that you could
tackles him down just like that even though he was bigger than you. You blushed releasing him as you stood up and helped him stand up too.

"Sorry, I jumped to conclusions too early sometimes." You say as you scratched your neck.

"It's okay I would have done the same." he said, dusting himself off.

"You guys went crazy last night, first you fainted, Tendou poked (L/N), after a few seconds you guys were all over the place, the whole team practically had to restrain you and bring you to this room which I don't know what happened in here after that. Oh yeah Akaashi and Bokuto your clothes are in the wash, you soilled manure on yourselves, and Niko, a girl from our team changed you into warmer clothes."he explained. Now that you noticed, you were in baggy clothing and in... briefs??

"Uhm what about these shorts?" You asked

"Actually I don't know where that came from." He said truthfully, his finger scratching his chin.

"I-I think those are mine." Akaashi said shyly, his face was redder than a tomato.

How did it get on me though? 
You know what I don't wanna know right now.

"O-oh here." You said pulling his shorts down midway.

"H-Hey not here! There's a bathroom across the room, just change there." Ushijima was actually flustered for once, Bokuto was still hiding under the covers, Akaashi.exe has stopped working.