{Training}

Akaashi's P.O.V
"You called?" The beanpole settled himself in what seems to be the cleanest area in our makeshift workspace.

"Yes." I answered shortly, fiddling with my hands trying to think of the next choice of words. I called Tsukki here to ask him about y/n to get to know her better. My gaze fell back to the blonde who was unamused.

"And?"

"What's she like?" I looked away from him, clearly my throat shifting uncomfortably in my seat. He immediately knew who I was talking about and started smirking.

"She's like me, not the type to open up to people, yet she is more kinder and patient to the idea of making friends." He explained.

"O-Oh is that so?" Damn it, this is going to be harder than I thought.

"Crushing on her? whilst what's happening around us? C'mon Akaashi I knew you were better than that." He let out a chuckle. Typical, never changed since high school. Atleast I know he could keep his mouth shut abt these things. Unlike a certain someone.

"Come to think of it, I think she's a pretty simple person to blush...." Tsukki started explaining the scenarios that made her blush and gave me an idea on how to approach her

Hopefully you won't push me away this time
Y/N

__________________________________

3rd Person POV

"I only gave a mere suggestion not an actual-"

"YEAH BUT YOU STILL CHOSE ME KUROO" F/N was on call with Kuroo letting out her frustrations. In a distance a very scared Hinata and a somewhat relieved Suga are hearing the conversation going on. Suga was releived that somehow her energy was brought back, through anger.

"Well you wouldn't like the other suggestion as well."

"And what is that?"

"Working alongside your ex Terus-"

"Don't mention his name." You cut him off before he mentioned that name again. You pinched the bridge of your nose thinking what to say next.

You dated Terushima for like a good 3 months till you found out the girls in his dms. You decide to break up woth him after that. Even though you still had feelings for him at that time, you decided you deserbed better.

"Why did you choose me then, couldn't you choose someone I don't know... weaker to be the test rat." I spat.

"You make it seem like we are using you. We chose you cause we are sure will get out ALIVE (stressed the alive) . I wanted to ask Kai for help but-....." There was a pause that make your heart drop.

I've been letting out my frustrations on Kuroo that I myself did not think about his situation.

"You are one of the most strongest people when in comes to combat. If you refuse I will find someone else. I'll give you a week."

The call went silent. You sighed and streched your limbs.

*beep*

Kuroo Tetsurou (N.D)

I forgot to mention if you are planing to go, train either Bokuto or Akaashi.

tch

"Hello?"

"I'll do it."

__________________________________

They are not bad