An old reencounter (part 2)

As Michael and Trevor stumbled into their hotel room they began to kiss each other eagerly against the door soon later falling onto the floor as they laughed. Michael got on his knees reaching to lock the door once he succeeded he went back to kissing Trevor like his life depended on it. They made passionate love for almost two hours straight and they laid in each other's arms panting. "Thanks fucker, I had a great day." M smiled as he held Trevor more closely. "I know, I'm the best." He said while grinning. "I'm really glad you feel better you wanna tell me now what's been bugging you?" He laughs softly against his lips as they kissed passionately again and again till Trevor slowly started to climb on top of his husband. "Not really." Michael looked up into his eyes, they were sad again. "Baby, you could talk to me" He said again rushing upwards to hold his cheeks while looking into his eyes. Trevor smiled at him as he cried a little laughing at the same time. "Get the fuck off me, HAHA." He shoved him down onto the bed while Michael laughed looking up at him. "Your soo fucking cheesy." Trevor said smiling down at him. Michael was beginning to feel aroused mostly by Trevor's sudden change of behavior and the friction between them he was causing. As they looked at each other very intensely Trevor's lips quickly met Michael's as they swirled their tongues against each other's. It was messy and hot and T lifted his hips slowly as he arched his back and grabbed a hold of Michael's hard cock in his hand guiding it towards his entrance he quickly moved his hips down still kissing him hungrily. Michael groaned into his mouth by the sudden move he was beyond turned on at this point and he loved when Trevor took initiative to get and do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted even from Michael himself. Trevor would do anything to please himself and his husband and he knew how to do it in a way that made his shoes knock off his feet. Trevor laughs when he pulled away from the hot messy kiss as he whipped his mouth with the back of his hand while sitting on Michael's dick and riding it nice and slow with his legs wide open for Michael to see. M was enjoying himself and the view that Trevor provided for him. "T, Jesus you feel amazing I-I'm- "YOU BETTER NOT MIKEY OR I'LL SUCK YOU OFF FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT WITHOUT LETTING YOUR BALLS BREATHE!" He yelled while still fucking himself on him. Nothing but the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the large luxurious room. Trevor was moaning and lustfully sticking out his tongue in front of Michael while he rolled his hips down against his thick cock just the way his husband likes it. "Fuck..." Michael said softly as he leaned his head forward to see Trevor working his hips down on him it felt amazing and he wanted to see it for himself with his own two eyes. He threw his head back against the pillow lifting his hips under Trevor and thrusting deep into him he held Trevor's small waist while Trevor smiled like a deranged man. His eyes rolled white as he began to laugh while Michael fucked him the way he knew he loved. "MIKEYYYY YESSSSSSS FUCK ME RIGHT THERE!" He screamed as he felt him fucking deep into his knot. Michael lifted him and slammed him quickly on his back against the bed while chocking him. Trevor came from pure excitement multiple times following by spasms of orgasm his legs were shaking intensely as he struggled to breathe. Michael was enjoying his dominant-ness that he always possessed he lifted one of Trevor's legs and threw it over his shoulder slamming back into his entrance. Trevor gasped with a smile coming again and again making a mess all over himself. After a while of the none stop fucking Trevor finally was breaking down the more Michael was rougher with him. Michael fucked him soo good that he was shuddering from head to toe and drooling saying things that didn't make any sense. Finally within moments Michael came spilling his seed deep into Trevor. He trembled touching himself just as Michael instructed him to do to himself, he wasn't allowed to stop at all under any circumstances. He was now fully turned on while he milked himself rolling his hips nice and slow for his husband to watch. He was feeling his tears roll down his face feeling overwhelmed and tired, ridding orgasm after orgasm. Mikey was enjoying himself and Trevor was completely done, he was shaking while he still continued to touch himself. Michael got hard all over again from watching and he pulled his legs towards the edge of the bed where he stood spreading Trevor's legs and pushing his dick back into him. Trevor came from feeling his husband fill him up again his hand finally back on T's neck as he fucked him for almost another twenty minutes straight. Michael couldn't get enough of Trevor's incredible ass he could smell his lewd scent and it was making him hornier the more he fucked him. His scent was like a drug and within moments M was fucking deep into Trevor's knot nice and hard as he came into him five times in a roll groaning through his orgasm. Michael fell over on the large bed being careful not to pull out of Trevor. He leaned into him as Trevor trembled in his arms. M kissed him softly on his lips until they both drifted off to sleep.