Author's Note

A/N #1 :

Hi Guys! I am xXReaderInChargeXx and I'm sending my warmest welcome to all of you who will read my story. First of all, this is the FIRST story I will be making here in wattpad , so please bear with my GRAMMATICAL ERRORS HAHAHAHHAH. You're free to tell me if you found any mistake/s or error/s while you're reading my story HAHAHAHA. I'm saying sorry in advance if I did things like that. Second, I want you to know, that I'm really taking time in thinking and writing some parts, scenes, scenarios, events or anything that is related to the story, so again, I want you, my readers, to bear with me HAHAHAHA. I am not that fast in giving new updates but I'm trying my best to give good parts, scenes or events that will surely amaze my readers and make it memorable to them and lastly, for now, I want to say thank you to all of you in advance for being here in my story. I offer this to our Almighty God, this is for Him. That's all for this part. God bless you always!

By the way, my inspiration in making this story, The UNIVERSITY OF THE LOST ERA : A HOME AND SCHOOL OF THE LOST, is Hotel Del Luna, A 2019 Korean Drama Series, that is starred by Lee Ji Eun (IU) and Yeo Jin-goo and the Harry Potter movies, that is mainly starred by Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, a novel series written by J.K Rowling.

Once again, I'm sending my warmest welcome to all of you.......:)
--------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:
This is a work of FICTION. Names, things, events, places, characters are all FICTITIOUS or product of the author's imagination, unless otherwise stated by the Author. Any resemblance to any people, either living or dead or any actual events are PURELY COINCIDENTAL or UNINTENTIONAL. The Author is and will always have NO intention of harming others. Anything that you find TOO OFFENSIVE, please let the Author know IMMEDIATELY, so the Author can give an immediate response or change it as soon as possible.

ALL PARTS FROM THIS STORY BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR AND TO THE AUTHOR ALONE, unless permission is granted by the author for any kind of actions to any parts of this story.

THANK YOU!

----------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF THE LOST ERA!!!
Established 1755

Current President:
Ms. Lianne Aduana

Head Coordinator:
?????

Started Writing at : June 10, 2020
Ended Writing at: --------

STORY GENRE: Romance, Fantasy, Historical Fiction