Somethings are better left unsaid

Start from the beginning

"Such a dirty little mouth you got there Prettae..."

"You taught me... blame yourself" Taehyung mumbled as his lips feverishly pressed across Jungkook's.

Taehyung could feel the raventte grin lightly and instead of kissing Taehyung's worries and insecurities away, Jungkook leaned away with a light smirk.

Jungkook let go of Taehyung and began walking back to the living room.

"You want something to eat baby?" Jungkook asked.

The name making Taehyung feel giddy all over. His worries pressed over as he delved his focus onto the present.

The present.

With Jungkook.

"Um.. I guess?" Taehyung followed Jungkook into the kitchen.

"Well you're right on time, cause I made some French Fries. Tadaaa" Jungkook cheered, his smile wide and eyes twinkling.

Taehyung chuckled "you're a dork..."

"Mmm then that means you must like dorks..." Jungkook teased as he twirled a bit. One of Michael Jackson's song's playing on the background.

"Who said about liking you?" Taehyung scoffed, his lips in a pout.

I like you.

"Mmhmm deny all you want. People cant really hate me for me, unless they're jealous of my achievements- well now that, that cant be helped..." Jungkook continued with his stupid dance and intense facial expressions, making Taehyung laugh.

"Catch!" Jungkook shot out of nowhere throwing a ketchup bottle at the male, and Taehyung dumbly closed his eyes out of instinct and put his hand forward to catch the flying object.

Taehyung did catch it, but pressing the bottle on contact, the ketchup came flying out of the nozzle and staining his shirt.

"Ugh the fuck-" Taehyung groaned.

"Shit! I'm so sorry.. god Tae- are you alright?" Jungkook walked around the counter towards the male.

"I'm fine.. this is nothing" Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook snatched a napkin and expertly dabbed on it to remove the red sauce but the stains remained.

"I thought you were gonna lick it off or something" Taehyung mumbled and Jungkook looked up at him, surprised but a smirk evident on his lips.

"I wouldnt mind- let me put more ketchup on you. Just wait-"

"Ahh Jungkook no!" Taehyung whined grabbing the tatted hands.

The raventte chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair. "I wont- go change and we can eat later."

Taehyung smiled and let go of Jungkook's hands, as he skipped his way to the stairs.

Jungkook sighed, his hands propped against the counter as the clocks in his mind worked.

Something was wrong.

Taehyung was lying and he knew it.

And for some reason, Jungkook felt a wave of worry rise within himself.

He could literally feel Taehyung's anxiousness through his eyes and the way he held him tight. His smile didnt reach his eyes at the beginning and there were creases of worry all over his forehead.

But more to that, it was his slightly red eyes.

Taehyung had cried.

But why?