Hot glares and Showcase

Chapter7

Edited

_

________________________________________

Taehyung was exhausted.

Well not exactly, but he was literally bored out of his fucking mind.

Although four days had passed through, he wasnt doing much other than sitting on his ass trying to keep his spirits up.

Back in his old job, he had a lot to do which would keep him busy the entire day but ever since he had joined BigHit there wasn't much he could do.

Jinyoung, on noticing the bored out boy the day before, offered him to help in the paperwork office and Taehyung gladly accepted it... I mean it was atleast something than having nothing.

But Taehyung regretted it too soon.

He knew the basics of commerce and accounts and that wasnt a lot of problem, since his work was to look through the papers, tick few boxes like he was taking a mock test.... but the problem was with his neighbour beside his seat who was undeniably an annoying fucker.

The man, whose name he later found out to be So Ji Hao literally sucked the soul out of him.

Ji Hao would go on and on about his banter and honestly Taehyung was confused if the man was trying to talk to him or woo him with all the flex tapes he kept bragging about or simply trying to murder him with an effective cochlear damage.

"...you know I visited Bali last year and it was something to keep tabs about. The beaches and the parties.. it was super rocking and honestly I had the time of my life. And all my chicks here wanted to go with me but sadly they couldnt cause-"

"-airplane agency has a strict policy against transporting poultry?" Taehyung cut him off with an unamused look on his face.

"W-What?" JiHao asked, confused.

"Hmm.. that's what I thought." Taheyung mumbled to himself as he peeked into his phone to find a message from Hwasa.

"Well- I'll be off then. Duty calls" Taehyung stood up with a grin on his face, relieved that he was finally walking out of this stupid room.

Taehyung read the text, internally screaming a little but looking a lot more calm on the outside.

He was told to come to practice room B-15 and he didnt need a trailer for this.

He absolutely knew where he was going and who he had to face in the moment of few minutes.

Ever since the last encounter in the interview room, the blond hadn't seen Jungkook and for the greater part he was relieved by it.

He hated the guy, his guts and his whole abnormally disturbing child-like face with body proportions of a sculpted man like Chris Hemsworth. Two words. Abnormally. Disturbing.

How can one even have that kind of face with that kind of body?

Taehyung hadn't peaked underneath his shirt or anything(w e i r d) but the internet was vast and he had done his fair share of research to know Jungkook was a fucking Devil with the face of a Cherub (the raventte hadn't done anything to cross the lines but looking at his face alone infuriated Taehyung to a point where he had accepted the man was the devil himself)

Taehyung reached the elevator and pushed the button, his hands a little clammy.

This was the first time he was doing the real job he was assigned and he could only hope there weren't anymore boring people like JiHao because for Taehyung, the easiest way to the ground floor would then be through the window.