Its not that Serious

Chapter 31

[M]

________________________________________

Mature Content (Kinky shit) Ahead.

Prepare y'alls holy water. Amen.
_________________________________________

The scent of deep musk with lighter tones was the first thing that invaded Taehyung's senses and the prominent warmth being the second.

His limbs were tired and he couldnt really move from the wrapped source of heat.

Squinting his eyes open, the sunlight beamed first- almost blinding him for a second, but then as his eyes adjusted, his gaze fell on the milky arm with inked tattoos wrapped around his abdomen and his legs significantly tangled.

His bare back pulled flush against a naked chest that armored him from the cold. He could feel small puffs on his nape and Taehyung felt his soul twist deep inside.

He is still here.

He didnt leave.

Jungkook didnt leave.

Taehyung gently placed his hand on Jungkook's and slowly turned to face the raventte- as his grip tightened against the brown haired Male's torso.

Taehyung bit his lip, a soft smile gracing them as he watched the shut doe eyes with eyelashes pulled down like curtain drapes.

Taehyung's naked self was flush against the raventte's own- and honestly... Taehyung felt this was the most intimate moment he had ever had with anyone.

Yes, he surely did screw around a lot before but he was never upto this point in his life to disregard the dried off fluids from the night before and agonizing morning breath like he'd always do- this time... he didnt want to leave either.

Jungkook's lips were a little bruised and Taehyung couldnt help but blush at that. The male looked absolutely ethereal with the long hair splayed across his brows and Taehyung carefully lifted his hand to brush some strands away from Jungkook's shut eyes.

Taehyung's eyes drifted back to Jungkook's lips. The pretty mole below his bottom lip stood out- and the urge to swipe his tongue over it bubbled inside him.

Jungkook's hand squeezed Taehyung's waist, making him snap out of his fantasy, only to look back up at the Raventte and find his sparkling doe eyes staring back at him.

Taehyung's voice crashed in his throat as Jungkook held the stare.

It was a mixture of fierce, soft and confused- as to probably wondering why he was still in bed... that's what Taehyung thought.

But what Taehyung didn't know was that he himself had asked the younger to stay and Jungkook's inner emotional battle had been set off, wanting to do everything that the older would ask.

Taehyung didn't know... that Jungkook had a lost a war with his heart in his hands. The raventte didnt know if Taehyung laying beside him was reality or one of his many dreams repeating all over again.

"You're here..." he mumbled in a daze.

Taehyung giggled slightly "I should be the one to say that"

Jungkook's eyes slightly widened, the instances from the previous night returning to him and his heart hammering in his chest louder than usual- as Taehyung dumbly stared at the raventte with adoration not remembering a single thing apart from being fucked into oblivion.