Hold Me Tight

Chapter 20

Edited
_________________________________________

Taehyung woke up extra early that morning, finishing with his morning routine and dressing into a white tee and checkered shirt on top of it and matched it with black Jeans

There wasnt any need for his regular clothes as he wouldnt be spending time at the company for the day, but instead at the variety show venue.

Slipping on a hair band to rake his silver locks behind, he grabbed onto his camera bag and headed out of the room.

The whole place was calm and not a single soul in sight, except for Jin who was meditating on his yoga mat.

"You're up early"

Taehyung looked at Jin who still had his eyes closed.

"Its VTV show today- I'll get time to prepare if I'm early. Did I disturb you?" Taehyung questioned looking at the male.

"No- I heard your door creak open." Jin answered, opening his eyes and leaning back on the mat.

"I havent made any breakfast yet"

Taehyung looked up at him, a slice of bread in his head.

"Nah- it's fine..  I can make pbj sandwiches" Taehyung grinned from the coubter as Jin smiled shaking his head and going back to meditation.

Taehyung quickly ate his breakfast and grabbed his bag, heading towards the door.

"Good luck!!" Jin yelled at his back, making Taehyungbturn around and give a thumbs up with a grin.

The silver haired male walked out, the cold air jabbing him in his skin. He wrapped his arms around himself a s looked around, to find a car waiting out near the sidewalk.

He quickly skipped his way to the car and pulled onto the passenger door and popped in.

"Hey Goodmorning!!" Taehyung grinned.

"You owe me big time mister. Waking up at this asscrack hour of the day ain't it" Jooyoung groaned on the steering wheel.

"Ah- I love you Jooyoung-ah" Taehyung grinned cheekily.

The woman rolled her eyes and scoffed, a grin making way on her lips.

"Ofcourse you do."

******

Jooyoung pulled outside Starbucks on Taehyung's request of needing his daily starter fuel.

The two walked in, the coffee bean aroma travelling up their nostrils.

Taehyung swore, if drugs were made to smell like coffee bean- it would be the end of him cause like fuck Travis Scott- there's going to be only one person Highest in the Room and that was gonna be him.

"Goodmorning sir.. ma'am, what would you like to order?" The woman behind the counter asked, smiling- although she seemed a little sleepy.

"Strawberry Acai venti" Taehyung replied.

"Mmmm Ice coffee and cream" Jooyoung replied squinting at the menu.

"Your names sir.. ma'am?"

"V and Young" Jooyoung smiled.

The woman typed down something on her computer, as Taehyung handed over his card to pay. On tearing the number receipt, and handing it over back to Taehyung along with his card the cashier looked back up at them "please be seated, I'll call you names when your drinks are prepared. Thankyou"