forty one.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [케이크]↳ ꒰ 𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚 ꒱⠀

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [케이크]
↳ ꒰ 𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚 ꒱

the poking on his arm wouldn't stop, but he barely even noticed since his dark eyes were locked solely on the screen sitting on their laps. shapes and colors zoomed across the screen in a smear of pretty messes, it all looked so cool — even if it was just cupcake wars.

"come on we watched like sixteen episodes." taehyung whined, still poking the boys arm and not giving up just yet.

jungkook just chewed on the pretzels they were sharing. "shh." he said. this lady had already spent forty minutes on the batter and it wasn't going to bake in time. she was so going home.

"baby it's 3 am." taehyung turned and hugged the pillow instead, "let's sleep."

"shh." jungkook said again.

that had the older narrowing his eyes and taking the pillow, hitting the boy on the side of the head with it. it was gentle, but still firm enough for jungkooks mouth to open and the pretzel to fall. "that's abuse." the boy said.

"shh." taehyung held his finger up to make the younger quiet, mocking him playfully.

jungkook threw a pretzel at him and narrowed his eyes, "you're so mean to me." he said. all he wanted to do was see if nancy was gonna get her batter in time for the fantasy themed style and fondue unicorns on top.

"you're not paying attention to me." taehyung said, turning away and crossing his arms over his chest. it was weird to think that to jungkook, the older boy seemed so intimidating — with that voice and this intriguing aura, it was such a persona that pulled the ravenette in immediately.

now jungkook just stared at him, that pout and crossed arms, and god he was so cute. there's no way he can ever go back to thinking this guy was ever mysterious and intimidating.

the lightbulb appeared, right above his head and only for his own thoughts to know of its existence. jungkook bit his bottom lip for a second, the hesitation clear before he ignored it completely and decided to actually swing his leg over taehyungs lap, now sitting nicely on his lap and facing that cute pout. "you want attention?" jungkook asked sweetly, those pretty eyes blinking bright.

taehyung just stared, watching the boy look at him so closely, knowing now that the ravenette really had his eyes on him and took in everything — not leaving. "yes." taehyung said.

the smaller reached down, taking the others much larger hands to guide them to his own waist. jungkook didn't break eye contact with him, not for a second as he placed his hands and then loosely wrapped his own around taehyungs neck. "you have all my attention hyung." jungkook said it quietly, like a whisper against his lips.

"what more can i have?" taehyung whispered back, now his hands had taken their own control, moving up and down the smaller boys back and soon slipping beneath the fabric of his hoodie.