forty five.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [일출]↳ ꒰ 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 ꒱⠀

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [일출]
↳ ꒰ 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 ꒱

6:32 am. that's when he finally decided this had been enough and he couldn't sit and just ignore it. taehyung has drifted in and out of sleep for hours, but he would stir whenever jungkook got up or shifted in bed or flinched at whatever sound came from outside in the trailer park.

"come on." taehyung pulled the bedsheets off the both of them. everything in his body was protesting this right now, usually used to staying underneath the warmth of the covers until at least 10 am. not today.

jungkook just rubbed at his eyes, but he followed anyways and shoved on a pair of shoes. "jump." taehyung said, squatting a bit by the door and waiting for the younger to climb on his back.

he didn't protest either, blindly doing what the older was saying and not really complaining that he was getting a piggy back ride. "where are we going?" jungkook asked. it was morning now, but still pitch black outside and it had the boy holding on a little tighter as they made their way down the sidewalk and awake from the trailer park.

taehyung didn't say anything, he just adjusted his grip on the boys thighs to carry him and continued to walk. at some point he felt jungkook rest his chin on his shoulder, and he felt more relaxed than he did when they were laying in bed. that's one good thing at least.

no one was awake, not even those who had jobs at the earliest hours and rushed down the city streets for a cup of coffee and daily newspaper. the birds were still away and yet to fill the air with chirps and morning songs, a tune that never went well with the traffic sounds the city brought. jungkook was pouting, not quite sure if it was because taehyung ignored his question or because he was sleepy and cold. either way he decided that his boyfriend was weird and if he wasn't so exhausted he'd be fighting him right now to take a left and go back to his own apartment where they could snuggle and watch morning cartoons — or blow bubbles, that was fun. jungkook smiled small at the thought.

he was too lost in his own thoughts now to be paying attention to where they were going. then again he didn't really know where anything was since he was used to relying on sound and memory, now it was pitch black and as if he was living in a whole new city.

taehyung knew where he was going, and even in the dark he felt the familiar grass brushing his ankles and the distant sound of water from the lake hitting the shoreline. the ducks were awake, trying to get in an early swim before the kids and families came to stare and throw moldy pieces of bread at them.

"is this the park?" jungkook finally blinked and started to get his tired brain to work, looking around from the top of the hill they were on. taehyung let go of the boy and his feet hit the soft ground.

"yes," taehyung said, taking a seat on the bench and waving the boy over to join him. jungkook came and sat beside him, their thighs touching and his head on his shoulder soon after. it was so familiar now to just sit so close and already be touching, just soft actions and comforting touches that meant nothing more then just showing the other person that they were there.