23. Imaginary world

Start from the beginning

N0RSK1: Heh. I missed you

PineappleBoi: It's only been like 8 hours, love

N0RSK1: o///////o

I giggled. If I called him love or cutie or some other name, he would be embarrassed. No matter how much I'd say it. It was adorable. He was adorable. I just wanted to fly over there, pick him up in my arms and carry him somewhere far where we could be together. Forever.

PineappleBoi: You're my lil kitten, you know that?

N0RSK1: Toooom stop iiiit

PineappleBoi: What? Saying the truth?

N0RSK1: Nope, being too sweet for my own good~

PineappleBoi: Awe

I looked at the calendar next to my bed, only to find out it was monday. I had to be at work in two hours! I got up and went to the kitchen. I saw Edd and Matt there, talking and holding hands. "Morning, lovebirds." They looked at me, suprised, but didn't let go.

"G-good morning!" Edd responded, blushing. Matt just waved at me, smiling like a little child. I got myself some cereal and milk, grabbing a bowl and pouring the cereal in it. I placed my phone on the counter and added the milk.

"Ooooh, Tommie's texting his boooyfriend!~" Edd sang, smirking at me. I grabbed my phone again and looked down. "Well aren't you guys daaating?~" Matt joined. I blushed. I didn't tell them about what happened yesterday, yet. I just took my bowl of cereal and sat down at the table. My eyes went back to the screen as I munched on my breakfast.

N0RSK1: Wanna call?

PineappleBoi. Now's not exactly the time. I'm eating breakfast and then I have to go to work

N0RSK1: Aw man! When will you be back?

PineappleBoi: At around 5 pm

N0RSK1: So 6 pm with me. Alright, I'll set a reminder, don't you dare be late  >w<

I chuckled and both of my housemates looked at me, huge grins plasted on their faces. I ignored them, though. I had a boyfriend to talk to, afterall! The cutest of them all. I still had time so I should talk to him as much as possible.

PineappleBoi: Heh, I'll try, sweetie

N0RSK1: ./////.

I went back to my room, choosing an acceptable outfit to work. After I got everything ready, I still had about half an hour before I had to leave. Of course, I just spent that whole time talking to Tord. I haven't felt this great for a long long time.

The downside to spending time with someone you love is that times passes faster than usual and soon it was time for me to leave. I said goodbye to Tord and grabbed all my stuff, leaving off to work. When I left the house, I already missed my one and only. 'This is gonna be a long day...'

Tord's POV:

I was still lying in bed, staring into nothing. Tom went to work and I had nothing to do. I already missed him so much. And so I closed my eyes and let my mind wander off far away...
I was on a hill, leaning against something. A peach. I watched as the leaves danced around in the wind when suddenly, someone sat down next to me.

I turned my attention to them, looking up into their eyes to see two voids and a warm welcoming smile. Tom. I wasn't suprised to see him. I just smiled back and rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

We watched as the clouds passed by. I felt calm. I felt at peace. I haven't felt like this for such a long time... Have I ever even felt like this? I wasn't alone anymore. I had nothing to worry about. It was just Tom and I. And that was exactly what I wanted.

"Tord." I looked up at him. "You know this all isn't real, right?" I didn't answer. It was obvious, but I kept forgetting anyway. I didn't want to believe it. "But at least we can be together here, right?" I mumbled out.

"I'm not real either. The real me doesn't know about this. And it's better that way, he would probably think you're nuts." I felt a familiar pain in my stomach. I opened my eyes. Silence. I was back in my room.

I sat up, tears in my eyes. Would Tom hate me if he found out? Am I weird? Am I crazy?? Everyone imagines things like this, right..? A knock interrupted me putting myself down. "Morning, Tordie! We made waffles, they're waiting for you at the table." I sighed. "Thanks, I'll be right there."

I burried my face in my hands and wiped away my tears. I wished Tom was here. I could imagine him here, but no matter how much I would try to tell myself he was actually with me, it would be a lie.

I took my phone out again and texted Tom. I knew he wasn't going to respond, but I just...I don't know. I felt like I needed him to know. "I miss you so much.."
Getting in my wheelchair right after, I made my way to the kitchen. I said hi to my parents and started eating my already cold waffles as I stared outside at the rain.

"This is gonna be a long day..."