Omake: Christmas Special

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. Merry Christmas everyone!

"Merry Christmas? Bah Humbug!"

'Oh? You don't like Christmas?'

'Tch. I've never received a present. Not even from the old man.'

'Hmm. Then do something about it.'

'What do you mean?'

'Ruin everyone's Christmas.'

The smile on Naruto's face was so evil the people who saw it had heart attacks.

"Hey Sakura!" Naruto said.

Sakura flinched in fear.

"H-Hey Naruto..."

"What are you getting Sasuke?"

"Umm...a discount coupon at the weapons store...I can't really think of anything else.

"Don't you stalk him? You should know what he likes."

"Yeah! You're right...wait...how do you know..."

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to buy Sasuke something as well. See you later." Naruto left Sakura in the store and walked into an alley.

"Kage Bunshin!" A clone of Naruto appeared. "Hmm. How can I blame this on? How about Kiba." The clone transformed to to the Inuzuka boy.

"Steal everyone's presents in the most obnoxious way possible. Destroy the ones I don't care about. The ones I want put in my apartment." Naruto sent the clone on his way and transformed into Sasuke and walked into the red light district.

'Sasuke' walked into a sex department store. He picked up the biggest dildo he could find. It had bumps all over it and when the button was pressed it moved around crazily.

"I'd like to buy this."

Everyone in the store was shocked. The 'Last' Uchiha liked dildos.

"Uhhh...it's free..."

"Thanks! I'll put this to good use." 'Sasuke' walked into an alley and transformed back into Naruto.

"This is just too fun." When he reached Konoha Square there were presents stacked upon each other and a crazy eyed 'Kiba' with a empty bottle of gasoline and a lighter.

"Bah Humbug!" And with that he threw the lighter into the presents, lighting each and every one of them on fire.

"Hahahaha! I am Kiba Inuzuka and I have ruined Christmas!" He ran away into an alley. People chased him but he disappeared.

Sakura yelled, "Kiba-teme! He's gonna pay!"

Ino was also upset about what happened. "He shit all over my family's garden!"

"He pissed on the barbeque we were going to eat!" Choji was mad that he was going to starve on Christmas.

Tenten screamed, "He stole my panties while I was wearing them!"

She was stared at.

"I should have kept that to myself." She ran off embarrassed.

Naruto went home satisfied.

[Sasuke's Compound]

Sasuke found a present on his bed. It said, 'From Naruto'.

"He got in my house?" He inspected his room for traps and found none.

He carefully opened the present and didn't like what he found.

A dildo.

"UZUMAKI!"

[Naruto's Apartment]

Naruto was surrounded by stolen presents when he heard Sasuke's angry shout.

He smirked. "I love Christmas!"