Revenge

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. There will be gore. It's horror for a reason.

*Four Years Later*

"Shut up baka!"

"Idiot."

"But I love you Sakura-chan!"

"I only love Sasuke!" Sasuke muttered something about annoying fangirls.

"But-"

Iruka came into the classroom yelling for the students to stop talking. "Enough! It is time for testing! Shikamaru Nara! You're up first!"

"Mendokusai..." he muttered. He entered the testing room for his exam. When he walked out he had a black hitai-ate on his arm. He looked at his best friend and said, "Choji, you're next."

"Okay...munch..." This went on at a slow pace. Shino went then Kiba then Hinata. Hinata, after she passed, timidly told Sakura it was her turn. "S-Sakura, you're n-next."

"I'll pass this for Sasuke!" she exclaimed rather loudly. When she finished, she had a large smile on her face, showing off her headband. "Cha! Look at me Sasuke-kun! I did it!" She then glared at her rival, "Ino-pig, it's your turn."

"Whatever, forehead." When Ino came out she had a large smile and a headband. "I passed naturally. I'm a kunoichi now Sasuke-kun! Oh yeah! It's you're turn."

"Hmph. This'll be easy." he said as he walked into to exam room. When Sasuke walked out all if his fangirls cheered. He had his headband and an I'm-better-than-you smirk on his face. Naruto could actually feel the Uchiha's cockiness flood the room.

"You're up dobe. You'll fail anyway."

Naruto walked up smiling. "Shut up teme! I'll beat this test for sure! Believe it!"

"Yeah I'll believe you'll fail." Sasuke said.

"Tch. Teme."

He entered the room and saw Iruka and Mizuki sitting at desks. Naruto prepared himself for what he had to do.

"Hey Iruka-sensei, Mizuki-sensei!"

"Hi Naruto." spoke Iruka. Mizuki only smiled.

"Now, please perform a henge."

Naruto transformed into the Fourth Hokage, not noticing the clenched hands of Iruka and Mizuki.

"...Perfect, now kawarimi."

Naruto substituted himself with Mizuki's pen, scaring him. "Boo!" He fell of the desk laughing. "You-You should have seen your face Mizuki-sensei!

Mizuki looked a bit agitated that Naruto was able to scare him. "Okay Naruto, enough playing around. Perfom a bunshin."

Now both Mizuki and Iruka had devious look on their faces as their plan began to unravel.

"Bunshin!"

With a loud poof a clone was formed. But not just any clone. The clone that was created by none other than Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze himself...was dead.

"Sorry Naruto. You fail."

"Aw, come on Iruka he did form a clone. Let him pass."

Naruto looked at Iruka with a hopeful look but it wasn't meant to be.

"Sorry; if you can make a proper clone you can't pass."

"..."

And with that, Naruto ran out the room with tears in his eyes. When his classmates saw him without a hitai-ate they all laughed at him. All but Hinata, Shino, Choji and Shikamaru. He then ran out the building.

Insanityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें