CHAPTER 39

"Hardin and Hailey will be so happy to be here." I said while gazing at the beautiful view of Disneyland here in Osaka Castle in Japan. I can't help but to smile while hold tight at my white trench coat.

"Giniginaw ka ba, wife?" I nod at him even though i'm already wearing plenty of layers of clothes. It's so damn cold in Japan and I looked at my husband. "Bili lang akong coffee."

Tumango ako at pinanuod siyang maglakad palapit sa isang coffee machine at hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti habang tinitingnan si Hollace. He's wearing a black trench coat along with his scarf just like mine.

"Here." He said after he came close to me. "Oh wait!"

"Why?" He placed the coffee on the table and he held my both hands and he placed it near his mouth to exhale air to lessen the coldness i'm feeling. "Sabi ko naman sa'yo mag gloves ka eh ang kulit."

"Hindi nga bagay yung gloves sa outfit ko."

He rolled his eyes and took off his gloves and he made me wear it.

"Why don't we bring the twins at the Disneyland pagdating nila dito?" I said while smiling.

"They'll be here soon, wife. I love them and don't think bad about what i'm going to say but wife? They're with Marcus and they'll be safe with him and they'll be here too next week. Stop thinking about them I want your full attention."

"Okay." I said with my low voice and he smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Still feeling cold?" I shooked my head after taking a sip at my coffee. "Wife, what do you think about having a child again?"

"I'm up for it since i'm already married to you na." I smiled and held my hand and started rubbing his fingers to my wedding ring. "What name do you want for our next baby?"

"I want it to be Hades and Helen." He said while still smiling.

"Greek huh? Paano ka naman naka sigurado na kambal ulit?"

"Ako magpuputok eh." Agad ko siyang binatukan sa kalokohan niya at natawa na lamang siya. Our breathes are visible due to the cold. "Magui."

"Oh?"

"Wag kang magsisisi na pinakasalan mo ako ah? Walang hiwalayan na 'to. Kakadenahan na ginto na talaga kita, Marga."

"Oh my God Hollace are you watching dramas?"

"Hindi ah! Pero Marga go back to your room." Inirapan ko na lamang siya at tinawanan niya ako. "Tara doon!"

We walked closer to a fence where a beautiful view is visible and he's hugging me behind my back while admiring the beauty of Japan.

"Magui, I can't imagine a life without you anymore. You and our twins. Kayo na ang mundo ko." I smiled and looked up at him to be able to see him clearly and he looked down at me with his brows furrowed. "What?"

"I'm so lucky to have you as my husband and as the father of my twins."

"I'm also lucky to have you as my wife and as the mother of our twins, wife. Sasamahan mo ako sa pagtanda ah?"