CHAPTER 33

"Gale? Ken?" I looked at who Hollace called and Gale looks so shocked after seeing Hollace.

"Woah." She looked at the two kids and I also looked at the boy holding her hand. "Wait naguguluhan ako."

"Say hello to your Ninang Gale." They all say hello and Hollace looked at Gale. "They're my children."

"Including the boy with black hair?" She asked.

"He's Caleb's son and he's my child too." Gale nod and smiled at the kids. "Grabe kunin niyo na buhok ng Daddy niyo wag lang ugali okay? Nako hustler 'tong mga 'to sa inuman!"

"Gago." Hollace said and I glared at him. "Sorry."

"You're both married?" I asked while smiling and I saw how Gale's cheeks went red.

"Hindi noh!" Gale said.

"But I saw you both kissing last night!" The boy said and Hollace laughed.

"Nagla-live show pa kayo sa harap ng anak niyo!" Hinampas ko muli si Hollace ngunit hinapit niya lang ako sa aking bewang at tumawa.

"Nako, tara na nga!" Gale said and pulled his boys out.

"Pagod na ba kayo?" I asked the three kids and they all nod so we all decided to go home.

Nang maka-uwi kami ay nasa sala sila Megan at andoon din si Nathan.

"Wait, what?" Nathan looked at Hollace carrying Hailey. She's already sleeping and the boys already went upstairs and Hollace followed them to place Hailey on her bed.

"Di ko ba nakwento sayo?" Marcus asked and Nathan shooked his head.

"They're my cousins! How dare you!" Marcus laughed and Hollace came back and sat beside me.

"Oh wag masyadong magdikit baka masundan." Megan laughed and she was about to tease us again when the guy Kaden went out of the kitchen.

"Woah." I said and Kaden smiled and waved his hand at me.

"He said he wants to go here because he's alone at his house." Megan explained.

"I'm not asking for explanation! Defensive mo naman!" She rolled her eyes and I felt Hollace grabbed my hand.

"Can we talk?" I nod and we both stepped outside.

"Their last name, I want it to be Montemayor." I nod and he looked at me. "Yours too."

"H-Huh?" I asked after my eyes widened at what he said.

"Wala!" He laughed and sat on the grass. "I have a house here in Makati."

"And?"

"I want the four of us there." He said and my brows furrowed. "I know that you don't want to live-"

"You can bring the kids with you, bibisitahin ko nalang sila araw-araw." His brows furrowed and I saw how his jaw clenched.

"Don't you want to live with me? If you don't want i'll just let them stay here, ako nalang bibisita."

"N-No! Matagal na panahon mo silang hindi nakasama." He nod and I saw how his tongue pushed the inner of his cheek and he placed his hands inside his pockets. "Y-You see... we're not married."

"Sus yan lang ba problema mo? Papakasalan na kita." I bit my lip after what he said, is he saying this because he wants the twins to have a family or he wants me to be his wife for real? I also want a complete family for the twins but I think it's kinda absurd to marry him just because of that reason?