CHAPTER 18

"Congratulations!" The Prof shouted after the last speech of our graduation and we all threw our toga and rejoiced.

"Congrats!" The clanging sounds of the metals near my chest are so satisfying all those calculations, problems, projects, thesis, and even break downs are so worth it!

I hugged Manang dahil siya ang sumama sa akin at tuwang-tuwa siya. My gaze went on Caleb with plenty of medals too and he came close to me.

"Congrats." He smiled and patted my head. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks." I said and turned my back at him to take some photos with my classmates and the moment I looked back at the audience's seats I saw him, wearing a black polo long sleeves and a slacks. He's holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Congratulations, babe." He said and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Few more steps my CPA."

"Few more steps with you my Attorney." He chuckled and we all ride at his car together with Marcus because Megan will be celebrating with Caleb. I didn't mind it at all, I realized that maybe she'll be the one who'll take care of Caleb. Caleb is such a nice person.

"Nako Manang kayo din po pala sasama kay Magui pag naglakad na siya papunta sa altar eh noh?" I chuckled at what Hollace said after I used my chopstick to place some sushi at Marcus' plate.

"Nako lagi kong sasamahan ang mga batang yan hangang sa kamatayan ko, parang apo ko na din yang mga yan." I smiled at Manang as she placed foods for Holalce. "At maging ikaw, mahalin mo ng mabuti si Magui ah?"

"I will, Manang, I will." I looked at Marcus and he seems to be thinking of something deep.

I was about to talk to them when my adviser called me on my phone so I excused myself.

"Ma'am?"

"Magui! You won't believe what i'm about to say! There's an offer for you! A famous recruiter in New York watched the pageant and she sees you with lots of potential as a model! Gandang-ganda siya sayo!"

"Uhmm ano pong offer?"

"You'll be able to bring your family with you if you accept the offer! Magiging model ka niya sa New York! Sisikat ka! Pag-isipan mo 'to ng mabuti Magui!"

"S-Sige po, pag-iisipan ko po."

The moment we finished eating at nang maka-uwi kami ay pumunta ako sa kwarto ni Marcus and I saw his brows furrowed while looking at a note.

"What's that?" He hid it but I smiled at him. "You know you can tell everything to ate?"

"Yes, Ate." He said and gave me a note and it's a love letter. "I'm not gay Ate! But there's this guy whom I... I don't know! My classmates kept on bullying him saying that he's gay but I always defend him from them. He looks so cute that I always want to pinch his cheeks."

I smiled at Marcus and brushed his hair.

"Looks like my brother is having a crush."

"N-No! He's a guy!"

"So what? Marcus, gender has nothing to do with admiration,like, or love." I smiled at him and we both looked at the note. "May I see his picture?"

"Sure." He took his phone out and I saw his wallpaper is the kid he's been talking to and he looks so familiar. I think I already saw him somewhere but I can't name him.