CHAPTER 5

I looked at what I am wearing a simple pastel pink dress and a slip on shoes. I looked myself at the mirror and suddenly I felt anxious! Darn it! Why am I even wearing this kind of dress? This is so not me.

Ever since I became the one to guide and help my siblings I forgot to dress up or even fix myself. Hindi ako pala make-up at sa sobrang pag-iipon ko para sa college ko hindi na ako namimili ng mga damit ko.

"Saan ka pupunta?" I looked at Megan leaning near at my door. "Date with Hollace?"

"No, manunuod lang ako ng game niya." I said as I looked at myself at the mirror again.

"It looks good on you." I looked at Megan. "You're devoting yourself on us too much, a piece of advice, give yourself a time for yourself too."

"T-Thanks?"

"You can have my crush Hollace, marami akong reserba." She walked away and I just sighed and looked at myself at the mirror.

Bumaba na ako ng bahay at nang makalabas ako ay bumungad sa akin si Hollace na naka white polo shirt from Lacoste and a white visor.

Darn he looks so handsome.

"Hey, let's go?" He opened the car for me and agad naman akong pumasok at nang maka-ikot siya at maka-pasok ay agad niya akong kinausap. "You'll meet my family."

"W-What?!"

"As my friend, no worries." He said as he started driving.

"Are they nice?"

"They're just like me." He said and shrugged.

"They're nice then." I smiled and he looked at me looking so amused.

"You think i'm nice? You're the first one, babe."

"What do you mean?"

"You're the first one who said that to me." He laughed and focused at the road. "My brother Heron is the smartest at his class and he's taking Law. My other brother Hendrick has already a family and he's now a judge. While here I am fucking women and messing up with my classes that even in my last year in JHS' grade at ESP failed."

"You're smart they just can't see it because they're focusing on your behavior."

"How can you say i'm smart?"

"Because you're Hollace and no matter what words thrown at you I will still always believe in you." He paused while looking at me and I looked away.

"Magui." He called me the moment he stopped the car infront of a court with a net iron wire mesh as it's wall and I can see people at the benches watching tennis players. "I want my girl to look at me whenever I call her name."

I gulped when he hold my chin and his face is so near at mine.

"Damn it Magui, stop surprising me baka mabuntis kita." I glared at him and he just chuckled and stepped out and opened the door for me.

"Tan." I looked at who called Hollace by his second name and I think it's his mother and she looked at me and smiled. "Oh hello! You are?"

"Margareth Gui Arceo po." I smiled and nakipag beso siya sa akin.

"Where are they?" Hollace asked as he placed his visor correctly.

"In the tent." We all started following her Mom at nang makarating na kami doon at makapasok ay nakita kong nagtatawanan ang mga kuya at tatay ni Hollace.

"Hey lil bro!" The guy carrying a young boy called him. "Ohh looks like my lil brother brought his girlfriend!"

"Heron, he's just my friend." Hollace said and he motioned me to sit so I did. "Sino ba makakalaban ko?"