Chapter 12

-Monday-

~Jungkooks Pov~

"Have you thought about apologizing to Taehyung" Jin said as I got out of my room

"I think I am apologizing today, before school starts" I said as I went to help Jin to prepare breakfast.

"Okay good. And try not to be rude" Jin told me

"I'll try but it is going to be hard. First of all I never apologized to anyone before, let alone apologizing to the guy that broke my trust" 

"I understand how you feel Jungkook but if you want to get close to Jimin, you have to get this issue fixed" he said as he patted me on the shoulder.

"Yeah, you're right"

"Now go and play with your phone or something because you aren't focusing and I don't want to call the fire engine first thing in the morning"

As he said that I went to take a seat at the table and I took out my phone to text Taehyung.

Jungkook: Taehyung. Meet me at the school gates at 8a.m, we need to talk. 

After I sent that message I put away my phone and started to prepare the table.

"Food is ready" Jin said as he put down the plates on the table.

"Where is Namjoon?" I said because he wasn't here yet

"WAIT YOU ARE RIGHT. WHERE IS NAMJOON?!?!" Jin shouted

"Don't tell me that you just noticed now that he isn't here"

"Maybeeee" Jin said as he went slamming on his door to wake up

"I'M UP. I'M UP. STOP SLAMMING ON THE DOOR FOR GOD'S SAKE" Namjoon shouted from his room

Namjoon got out from his bedroom and took a seat around the table.

"You are going to go and talk to Tae, right?" Namjoon said as we started eating

"Well, I texted him to meet me at 8 near the school gates but he hasn't responded yet" I said, mouth full of food.

~Taehyungs Pov~

I was the first one to wake up from the others. They do take long to wake up for sure. Since I was the first one to wake up, I went to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast when I received a message on my phone. I thought that Jin texted me, but I was so wrongggg. The least person that I expected to text me just texted me.

"What ya looking at?" Jimin said as he came next to me

"Jungkook just texted me"

"What? What did he say?" Jimin said with a serious face

"He told me  to meet him at the school gates before school starts" 

"You aren't going to meet with him right?"

"Well honestly-"

"Tae! You can't meet him! What if he beats you up?!"

"You don't have to worry about that Jimin, I got this"

"But I'm still worried about you Tae, after what happened at the club last time I can't trust that guy"

"In that case lets do this"

"Do what?"

"When I get there I will text you saying that I arrived. After 10 minutes if I don't text you it means that I got beaten up. Good enough?"

"Fine. But to make sure that it's you who is texting me send me the word lachimolala"

"Okay"

When I finished eating I went straight to the car so that I can meet up with Jungkook. All of a sudden, as I was driving, I heard a truck honking. I looked on my left side and there it was, a truck driving straight into my car.

The next thing I knew, everything was black.