chapter 6

~~~
I was now confused..what was going on?

"Hello dear follow me" ..she said

I started following and i saw a lot of girls dressed in red , black and white lingerie and very short and tight dresses  .majority wore red and black and only a few in white they either  caking thier faces with makeup or getting thier hair done

She lead us to a room i assumed it was her office it had makeup kits and countless female clothing
"Take a sit dear "
I quickly sat on one of the nearest chair.

She cleared her throat to get my attention and i looked at her

"Now tell me are you a virgin or not and have you ever been pregnant before? "..

What kind of a question was that .i looked at her with confusion plastered on my face...

"I take that you are clean "
i slowly nodded my head.

"We only got a few hours before the auction starts  so quickly choose a white dress join the other girls and get your make up done"...

What is going on here
.i cant wear any of their clothes their to reviling and what auction is she talking about?.

~~~

Calton 's Pov...

I quickly made my way outside after escorting the girl to Melissa and dailed my real boss s number..

"Hello"..
"Talk" was all he said.

"Boss everything is going great they dont suspect a thing and the auction will be starting in a few hours i suggest that you get on the move if you would want to get the girls  "..

"Good job  Kelvin  we are close by expect us in a few minutes be ready and tell the other two guys .."..

We that i quickly ended the call with a big smile plastered on my face.. i will be definitely getting a couple thousands and a vacation  for the great job i  just did ......

           Naledi s Pov.

I was so confused and didn't know what was going on...
I was distracted from my thoughts as i heard distant gunshots. ..i froze i didn't know what to do the other girls were already screaming and looking for places to hide.

"fire back and take the girls to the safe house now."i heard Torris bark orders to the men and immediately 2 tall armed man budged into the room and started escorting us out i was in a state of panic and everything was happening so fast , but i managed to  follow behind the other girls as we were led to the safe house.

Suddenly i was pulled back and zapped on my neck and it was lights of for me..

~~~~~~~

I groaned in pain as i opened my eyes and i felt very weak i remembered that i hadn't had a proper meal in a while.i felt something restricting me from moving. I looked at my legs and heavy steel chains where around them and my hands too realisation hit me as i remembered what had happened back at that place i looked around and thirteen other girls were in the same situation as me , Most of them still knocked out so i just decided to take a nap.it was just to much to take in at once.

I was woken up to a bucket of icy cold water i gasped for air as it hit my body a trail of goosebumps followed.
I looked around and everyone was now awake some crying and panicking with makeup running down thier faces and drenched clothes
I was oddly calm and ready for anything.

"Boss they are all awake now we are in the bar basement " an offly familiar voice said..

"Torris?"..he was definitely  one of the guys that took me from aunt Pamela 's house
"It's Kelvin for you sweetheart"..he said with a smirk plastered on his face

Before i could reply the doors opened and four armed men and a short bald man dressed in a fancy white  suit an a cigar in his mouth walked in

"Welcome to your new home ladies "he said and he let out a low chuckle ..he had a strong Italian accent

" as some of you are aware of the under world its does exist we do the illegal stuff human trafficking , shady deals here and there  i don't hesitate to kill so i suggest you cooperate.
I own a couple clubs here in South Africa and i  really need some hookers and dancers and you lovely ladies look more that suitable for the job   "..

"You have two choices
1 gladly join my crew and be one of the puttanas and satisfy my men 's needs and you can keep your worthless lives
             [  whore ]

2 refuse my generous offer and DIE"..

~~~
Vote , comment and follow me  ..
Its means alot to me and motivates me to write
Stay blessed ♡♡... .