chapter3

"What is it Peter?"aunt Pamela asked
"This food tastes horrible who prepared this dog food? You are giving me rubbish in my own house ".

I sighed in relief when i remembered that aunt had prepared super today..

"Naledi i thought i told you to make the meal extra special  but no you went on and cooked shit , my husband was right about you its high time we get rid of you ungrateful slut" ..she raised her voice at me

I couldn't even utter a word she had blammed it all on me and even worse uncle was drunk.

"You cooked this dog food how dare you waste my food "he roared as he tranched towards me.
My breathing became heavy and i began to treble afraid of what he was going to do to me this time.

he pulled me by my hair and ripples of searing pain spread though out my body as i landed on my ass .the impact really hurt my ribs.

"You want to poison me?"he slapped me hard and my head hit the ground..
"Dad stop! Mom prepared supper" Aisha said..

"Do i look like i care ?"he said..

"Ngiyaxholisa baba it wont happen again"i said as i hung my head in submission
    [Am sorry uncle]

"I ..so ..sorry ..uncle " i said between sobs.

He pulled me up by my hair ."they wont be a next time this is your last day  staying with us here,i should have gotten rid of you when i got the chance
You have done nothing but bring me trouble, you went to the extent  of trying to poison me " he barked in my face

"Uncle am sorry"i said as i burst out crying....i had no where else to go

"You are witch just like your mother, she bewitched my brother inlaw to love her and forget about his family "..

I was now angry and hurt all they doo is bad mouth my parents especially my mother..

"I treat you like a daughter and this is how you repay me , trying to poison me" .

I laughed bitterly.."
You treated me ...like a daughter?"..

Was he being serious right now?

Tears cascaded down my cheeks..

"I have slept in the stork room which is invested with rats since day one on a mat that you gave me five freaken years agoo sometimes sleeping on the floor is much better  , in winter i nearly freeze to death ,the clothes i am wearing my parents bought them before they  died they are now torn and tattered"..i burst out in anger i was surprised where i was getting this confidence and energy to  talk.

I fell to the ground"i dont remember the last time  I had a proper meal.i eat leftovers that is if you leave any food for me" i said between sobs

"I last had ate four nights ago , its a miracle that i am still alive ..
You want me gone throw me out of your house..
You want to kill me goo ahead i have nothing to live for anymore .
Thank you for everything you have done all of you and um sorry for being such a burden and ruining your   perfect family i am so sorry.." i sad as i continued to cry..
And there was silence

"What should we do , shade tiers?you are so pathetic " said Joshua as he laughed..

"I see that you have grwon wings and out of line to its high time we get rid if youu  looser"..
Said Mandy with a smirk plastered on her face..

"Sorry  ,sorry for want huh ?you should have died with that slut you called a mother?..

My heart broke..

He kicked me hard in the stomach, I coughed out blood as i held my stomach tight .
"Stop you will kill her!".said Aisha
"Let her die for all i care"..
He gave me the final blow and that was lights off for mee......

.

.....~~~~

Heyyyy ♡♡♡.
Please vote and comment ...
Stay blessed♡..
This chapter really ruined my mood..

I know that my chapters are short and kinda boring ..
But stay woke.........