"Although it sound pretty rough, you have to remember your counts and positions which is why we did so many run throughs...anyways with all that said the most important thing is that you have fun and don't forget to interact with the fans too! As much as they love Ariana, they love the dancers as well, we've received a lot of love along with Ariana so don't be shy" Scott cheers.

We chuckle.

"So now that we've explained everything, without further ado let's get into the counts, any questions before we start?" Brain asks.

Tony raises his hand and lowers it as the twins nod at him.

"Are the clips going to be loud enough for us to hear from the rooms backstage where we will be changing or something? How is that going to work I'm confused on that?"

Scott smiles "great question, the clips will be played on stage from a protector for the fans, yes it will be loud so you will be able to hear it, but in some cases the fans will be extremely loud or there will be a malfunction, in that event there will be a crew member letting you know how much time you have left and when to be on stage, does that answer your question?"

Tony nods and gives a thumbs up "yeah, thank you"

"No problem, any one else confused on anything?"

I look around and see that no one is raising their hands so Brian continues.

"Perfect, lets get to work, so the first break and outfit change will be right after breakup with your girlfriend, it is a childhood interlude included by Ariana, we have a protector set up right behind you so let's take a look and listen to the entire clip and after one look we will do another one but on the second one we will let you know when you should be done changing and getting into position on stage" Scott explains pointing to someone in the studio on the left to dim the lights and someone on the right to play the clip.

The protector turns on and soon I see my girlfriends younger self appear on screen with a not so great video quality.

I glance at her and chuckle "so you were cute your entire life? Damn"

She eyed me and shakes her head "stop being adorable and pay attention"

I smirk, knowing I completed my goal and focus on the video.

I coo at my baby being adorable and giggle at her horrible interviewing skills.

When the video ends Brian speaks up "cute right? Okay so this video last a while so you have a few seconds to relax and grab a drink of water before waiting on the sides to get into position for be alright, Ariana will perform r.e.m and as soon as that's over you must be in position when the lights turn off, so in conclusion you should be on the sides of the stage by the time you hear r.e.m begin to play and Ariana begin to sing, sound good? We don't need to watch it again and repeat ourselves right?"

Everyone shakes their heads but we being the amazing girlfriend I am, I decide to tease Ariana "actually Brian can you reply that video?"

"Oh...uhm sure is there something you misunderstood y/n?" He asks politely.

I shake my head and smirk as I notice Ariana blush beside me "nope, just want to see baby Ariana interview bob again"

The dance crew chuckles and Ariana smacks my arm.

"Sorry babe, but you're adorable" I tease.

She rolls her eyes and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Okay, so let's go ahead and rehearse that, we will only go until the first verse of be alright just so we have time to do another practice of that one and another outfit change before lunch" Scott claps, the lights shine back on and Brian says one more thing.