Star tried to shove him off.

"You know I ended up like this cause I didn't tell you about stuff like this!" Moon exclaimed, his eyes flaring a light blue.

"That's why I didn't want to tell you!" Star shouted back, clasping his head in his hands. "I didn't want to tell you, in case you got mad at me for having a wound that wasn't as bad as you use to have!"

Moon removed Star's hands from his head. "Look here mister." He instructed, as Star looked up at him.

"I never ever, ever want you to experience what I went through. Your always gonna be my little brother and our lack of communication is what severed our bond. Let's not do that again." Moon held his brother's hands. "Fix our mistakes and help the apple incident to never happen."

Star wiped his eyes a little then. "I'm sorry." He apologised.

"Don't be sorry." Moon told him. "Now who's the asshole who did this to you."

Star laughed a little. "I don't know. Though they had an accent like the people in Underfell." Star recalled.

"Right now we gotta heal you, since we lost our healing magic a long time ago, we'll have to ask well ourselves." Moon muttered out looking out at the side of the tree. "Crap!" He soon remembered that the two had gone to the village. "Okay, I'm gonna go and get them back here. Will you be okay on your own?"

Star nodded. "Get them quick." He waved as Moon climbed down.

"I will." Moon waved before jogging down the hill.

Dream and Nightmare currently had no luck finding the missing tail of Star's cape, as they looked in every nook and cranny for where it could be. But they didn't find any trace of where the cape could be.

"Maybe we should ask people if they've seen anything." Dream suggested after a while.

Nightmare nodded. "Okay." He agreed. "But I'm not asking." He added quickly as he and Dream got off the small ledge they were sat on.

Dream walked up to the nearest person there, ironically they were selling bits of fabric. "Excuse me?"

The young lady who had given Star the basket earlier was running the stall, looked down to see Dream. "Hello, can I help you sweetie?" She crouched down to meet his level.

"I was wondering if you've seen like a bit of yellow fabric with suns on the end?" Dream asked, using his hands to try and explain what he and Nightmare were looking for.

The young lady shook her head. "No dear, I haven't." She told Dream.

"Oh okay. Thank you for your time!" Dream smiled happily waving as he then went to go back to where Nightmare... was supposed to be waiting for him. "Night?" He looked around puzzled. Nightmare wouldn't of just ditched him.

In the short conversation Dream had, Nightmare had been grabbed by something and dragged off somewhere. The not so nice part of the village. The person who had grabbed him was darting down alleyways and avoiding the direction of where people were.

The person had put their hand over Nightmare's mouth to keep him quite. Nightmare was very scared as he was soon chucked onto the ground and scraping his knees. He got up quickly looking around to see if anyone was nearby, that would help him. The back off his collar was then yanked and his back crashed with the stone wall.

Nightmare let out a yelp off surprise. He looked at the people who were attacking him, but they were all wearing mask that covered their facial features.

"Please stop." Nightmare pleaded as he looked up tearfully at his attackers, shaking in fear.

"Why should we?" The stranger from the other day asked, spitting in Nightmares face. "You've made all of us suffer, just cause the folks here haven't realised the misery you caused doesn't mean we haven't." A swift kick to Nightmares chest.

Someone else in the group of attackers then yelled. "It's his freaky brother!" Some of them began fleeing.

Not quick enough for Moon though.

Moon was fuming. Thank goodness he had decided to go to the sketchy side of the village first.

"Oi you lot get back here!" He yelled at a few that darted around the corner. "If you don't then you're all cowards!" He threatened.

"Ya think your tough!" Moon's hood was grabbed. Resulting in a very, very quick and firm punch in to the strangers gut. Dragging the stranger off and slamming them into the wall.

"Yeah I do." Moon growled. "I don't go around beating up kids." Moon felt a punch to his mouth and a few more landed on his face.

Moon felt something burst from his back as a tendril wrapped around the strangers neck and threw him away from himself and Nightmare. As it then got into a bloody brutal fight. The stranger ended up retreating after a while.

Moon wiped the blood from his mouth and nose. "You okay?" Moon went other to Nightmare, who was crouched down in a corner. "Did they hurt you in anyway?" Moon continued, checking other Nightmare.

Nightmare nodded, remembering what Star had told him. "Yes. They threw me on the ground and I scrapped my knee's and kicked my chest." Nightmare hugged Moon quickly.

Moon hummed then. "You'll be okay." Moon said in a promising tone. "Does it hurt really badly?" He asked.

Nightmare shook his head. "No. It doesn't hurt too badly." Nightmare assured.

"We'll heal you later. I grabbed some sweets from the tree have a few. It'll give you some hp." Moon brought out some colourful sweets.

Nightmare took a few and ate some. "Thank you." He thanked wiping his eyes still.

"Hey. Don't mention it." Moon assured. "Now where's Dream?" Moon stood up and took hold of Nightmare's hand, getting out of the dark alleyway.

Nightmare looked around. "I don't know..." He mumbled.

Moon nodded. "Can you head back home to the tree? I'll be back to the Tree soon with Dream." Moon looked at the Tree that would be a few metres away.

"Okay." Nightmare complied, hugging Moon quickly before going on home.

Moon, had a soft smile. Looking around the village going towards the centre where a few people were gathered around and he heard, an all too familiar person crying. Moon soon saw that Dream was getting comforted by the young lady from earlier.

"Hey Dream." Moon spoke up quickly, getting a few weird looks from the people. However, he couldn't forget the look of relief Dream had as he got up and ran other to Moon.

Dream's eyes were covered in tears as he even buried his face in Moon's hoodie. "I thought I was about to be abounded." Dream was soon picked up by Moon.

"You won't ever be abounded. Now were gonna head home. Thank you ladies for looking after my little brother." Moon quickly thanked before going home.

The sun was setting anyway, so it was time to rest from all the chaos that happened in the spam off a few hours.

=============================================

Well here's hurt part 2! 

Hope you guys like it! And if you want to request a scenario for the four please feel free to comment below. 

Thank you for reading!

DreamTale - A fight to the pastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें