Chapter 7 - Care.

Another boring day was passing through. Nothing interesting happening. No problems arising. Just a calm springs day really. Which resulted in a lot of nagging and whining from the younger guardians, who were bored out of their marbles.

Moon eventually was getting fed up off having to deal with the two boys. Rolling his eyes in the back off his head before he got his hood and grabbed the strings, pulling the elastic around his face so now all that was there was his midnight black hair.

Moon soon felt a huge weight on his back. He sighed in annoyance. "Dream stop pushing my back so I get up." He spoke, but it was muffled and caused Nightmare and Dream to laugh a little.

"But were bored." Dream complained, flopping on the back of Moon. "Can we play a game?" He asked attempting to tug the hood off of Moon's head.

"Play a game of Hide and Seek." Moon told the two before bringing Dream other his shoulder and sat him on the ground.

Nightmare folded his arms in annoyance. "We already played hide and seek." Nightmare stated also sitting on the floor next to Dream. "What else can we do instead?"

Moon undid his hood, looking up at the tree where Star was sat on a branch, looking other the village. Only noticing now that one of the twin tails on his cape were missing. "Hey Star!" He called up as Star looked down towards him.

"Yeah?" Star said in a questioning tone. Moon saw how drained Star looked, having light bags under his eyes.

"What happened to your, you know cape?" Moon inquired, gesturing to the cape.

Star panicked a little, feeling a bead of sweat then run down his head. "Oh you know... I must of lost some of it in the village." He scratched the back off his head.

Moon squinted his eyes, shaking his head in disbelief. "Don't lie."

"Honest" Star quickly blurted out. "Honest I didn't even know it was gone." He continued.

Moon raised a brow, looking at Star's clearly nervous expression. "C'mon I'm your brother. I can tell your lying."

Nightmare soon climbed up the tree. Going up the tree quickly right to the top. Dream followed afterwards. "What are we doing?" Dream asked.

"Gonna find Star's missing cape part." Nightmare replied, scanning the village area.

"Oh okay." Dream agreed also looking around.

Before Nightmare went down the tree. "Let's go down to the village" Nightmare suggested, Dream still following behind him. "We'll be back soon." Nightmare waved to Moon and Star as he and Dream ran down the hill towards the village town.

The wind suddenly went through the tree. A few leaves falling down.

"Star. C'mon tell me the truth. You didn't just loose it in the village." Moon suddenly got up. "You're much more careful then that, especially when it come's to that cape." Moon continued crossing his arms.

Star looked off. "Well I did." He grumbled, still staying firm with the story he had made up.

Moon soon got up the tree and took hold of Star, accidently brushing against where Star's wound was still attempting to heal.

"Ow!" Star exclaimed a little pushing Moon's hands away. "Don't touch me there." He mumbled quickly.

Moon then saw that the fabric had teared. A look of concern instantly went other him as he saw the cut that was relatively deep. "Why didn't you tell me about this!?" He grabbed the button Star's cape and brought their faces closers to one another.