"My don't you look, wonderful dear!" Silvia said as she played around with my hair.

"Saeko, you're slowly turning into Kana-kaasan," I said with a heave

"Hai hai~" was the only reply she gave me.

After buying all those clothes that should have been hers, we proceeded to go to a sweets shop. I for one have no argument eating something sweet, but all day it just feels like Saeko treating me with my own money, which is terribly conflicting.

Holding my arms, Saeko merrily leaned unto me as we walked.

"Saeko, it's hard to walk like that. . ."

"I'm simply happy," she replied with an adorable voice

God, I love her.

When we got there, I immediately had her sit down on the seat by the window. It was her day and I wanted to treat her to something other than giving myself off as her dress-up doll.

Quickly taking a note of the thing she wanted to order, I proceeded to line up for the counter. The shop was a self-service one, so we had to order ourselves. The line wasn't that long since service was quick, so I didn't have many qualms about doing ordering myself.

Actually, I wouldn't normally be this worried if people weren't so scared of my face.

I thought as I moved forward to order.

"Good day, what would you like to order?" The cashier guy asked without looking at me in the eyes. 

'I'm used to this. .'

"I would like two chocolate cakes and. ." I was about to continue to order when I heard a loud sound from one of the chairs moving.

Turning around, I saw Saeko suddenly standing up with a worried face.

"Saeko, what's wrong?" I asked but it seemed like she couldn't hear me.

Leaving the counter, I walked closer to her to check if she was okay. But then she suddenly rushed out of the store in a hurry.

"Saeko!!"

I immediately rushed after her.

Certain thoughts flooded my head, but I quickly shook them off as it wasn't the time for that. Following Saeko's line of sight, I saw an injured man lying on the ground with a bleeding leg, he was surrounded by other men that seemed to be his friends. 

Without another beat, Saeko quickly tended to the man. He was made to lean on an abandoned decrepit house.

"What happened? How did you get injured?" She asked quickly

"It-- it was a harmless prank!" One guy said

"He into crashed to a glass pane . . . it was our fault. ." another said regretfully.

I didn't bother listening to their lame excuses as the only thing I could feel was the fast beating of my heart. 

God.

I was so worried something terrible happened, especially because of the recent sighting of those guys. An unexplainable feeling came to me. It wasn't sadness, It wasn't anger, and It wasn't simple anxiety. I actually felt terrified.

I tried focusing my line of vision on Saeko who was treating the guy, I suddenly felt someone watching me . . . no. It was watching Saeko!

--It was then when I felt a sense of danger.

The house the man was leaning on to was falling down on them! The guy's friend was able to pull the injured man away from the area with difficulty, but the other guy couldn't make it in time to grab Saeko.

I didn't have time to think and rushed in to cover Saeko. Out of reflex, I drew out my sword, but my wrist got in the way! I ignored the pain, and instead of cutting the wood, I used my sword to act as a shield.

.

.

.

When the dust settled down the 'ambulance' that was called a few moments ago finally arrived. Saeko wasn't hurt but I wasn't too saved either. I had a few bruises and scratches here and there but I was fine nonetheless. Saeko was worried about me but I was able to convince her that it wasn't her fault.

Things slowly called down, but that was only on the surface.

I'm going to make sure not one of them leaves here unscathed.

__________________________

Ey yoh! Author-san here! I don't really know how the this chapter went, I'm kinda lacking confidence here. Regardless Imma try!

It's been a while hasn't it my readers? Honestly, I planned on writting sooner but I keep forgetting. I even wrote memos about it. Geez.

Anyway, Imma recommend you guys some things to read. Here we go:

[Beware of the Villainess] (Pic above)

-> Practically your classic otome reincarnation but this time Villainess-san decides to save the Heroine-chan from the terrible capture targets-kun! Bonus: She practices swords!  And you can't help ship them. Well there's a cute wolf . . . but GIVE US YURI! 

[Suito-to!]

->College girls eating food, being gay, and some sweet exciting secrets.

[Seifuku no Vampireslord]

-> Mc-chan gets turned into a vampire and a her and her best friend enjoy their new not-so-extraordinary daily lives. Long story short vampire yuri.

[Handsome girl and Sheltered girl]

->Rich girl-chan falls for handsome-kun unaware of handsome-kun's gender! Handsome-kun jokingly confesses and ya know happens. Practically, a college story about misunderstandings and handsome-kun falling hard for Rich girl-chan!

Well, thats all. SEE YAH!