19(DIMITRI/DELILAH)

I'm falling in
I'm falling down
I wanna begin but I don't know how
To let you know how I'm feeling
I'm high on hope, i'm winning

*unedited* DIMITRI's POV

"James O'Connor is the one that took her," Nik blurts out.

My phone starts ringing cutting into the slight silence. I pick it up and put it to my ear. I wait for someone or something to be said.

"Dimitri," Delilah murmurs.

"Delilah?" I ask. "Is that you?"

"Yes, but I have to hurry before they come back. Please save me! I don't know where I am and I don't know how much longer I can take this torture," she replies.

"I'm going to get you home, I promise! Don't lose hope," I respond.

"I have to go someone is coming!" Delilah slightly whisper yells before hanging up.

I put the phone back on the hook. I look at Viktor and Nik as they wait patiently for me to tell them what she said. I run a hand over my face and take a deep breath.

"She didn't really say anything," I blurt out. "She's being tortured and I don't know how much she can handle."

"We have to find her before it's too late. I'm not losing her so get your shit together and find her."

All of my guys are combing New York and Ireland. It's a thorough search so maybe just maybe we can find out where she is. I'm waiting for the next clue or message from whomever it is.

"Hey this just came in. It's a picture in a picture frame and a little note," Nik blurts out as he barges into the room.

I take it from Nik and look down at the picture. Delilah lays on a dirty bed with both her feet gone. I pick up the note and open it up.

Dimitri, have you figured it out yet? She's here with me your worst nightmare. She might even lose her other arm, maybe her ears, or her head.
If you come to 885 Allen drive in Wicoda, New York, you'll find what you're looking for but here's the catch...you have three days from receiving this and if you don't come her head will be on a stick and sent to you.

"Get everyone ready tonight! We are going to get her! We need to be ready by six tonight!" I blurt out as I throw the picture across the room.

"Okay, anything else? Do I need to talk to Vinnie and Gabrielle?" Nik asks.

"Yes, I want back up and I'll need to have Delilah a get away car. Get Gabrielle to drive the Lamborghini so they can't get out fast. It's going to get ugly."

DELILAH's POV

"Delilah," the evil man in front of me taunts as he runs a knife down my tender legs. "He's coming for you but will he get here before I kill you?"

"Fuck you," I murmur.

"I've done that and it wasn't that great. You're a terrible lay," he replies.

"Well if I was tied down then maybe it would've been better," I begin smooth talking him.

I don't know how long I've been here but it feels like forever. He's raped me more times than I can count and he's mutilated my body. I've been strong for the most part.

"So you're saying if I untie you and let you out of your bed, you will show me what I am missing?" He asks.

I nod. He sighs and unties me. He strips out of his clothes and lays down on the bed. Much to my mental stability, I began sucking him off. I feel him get hard in my mouth. His hands wrap up in my hair and push my head down.

"I want to try this rex position that I've never tried with anyone," I blurt out as I pull his dick out of my mouth. "I need you to turn around on your knees and hands."

"Okay," he murmurs.

He gets on his hands and knees waiting for me. I caress his body and head before jerking it to the side killing him. I quickly climb into the wheelchair and strap my hands down. I begin screaming making the guards come in. They check his pulse as one of them wheels me out.

"Your husband is here. I guess we can give you back to him," the guard behind me says.

"Oh."

Gabrielle and I are driving down the dirt road. We are obviously over the speed limit but it feels good after crying and see everyone again. It feels good to be on my way back to the city. Gabrielle looks over at me and smiles. I glance back at the road as a cow walks out in front of us.

I scream making Gabrielle jerk the wheel as she looks back at the road. We go flying through the field, flipping through the air. We get ejected from the car before it slides into a pond.

I look around for Gabrielle. I get up on my knees and finally see her body over a small hill. I struggle my way over to her. Blood gushes from her stomach and mouth. Her ears are bleeding and she looks tired.

"You're hurt, Delilah," she whispers as she barely points at my body.

I look down and see shards of glass sticking out of my body. I look back at Gabrielle. I raise her shirt only to see her guts hanging out. I quickly cover it up and pull her into my lap. Tears stream down my face as she holds on to me.

"Gabrielle, I need you to keep your eyes open, okay!" I semi yell before searching her pockets for her phone.

I finally find it and pull it out. I call 911 then call Vinnie but he doesn't answer. I keep calling and putting the phone on speaker but nothing happens.

"Delilah, tell my kids I love them and that I never meant to die this way or this young," she murmurs. "Tell Vinnie that I love him and that I will always love him but if he fucks another woman I will fucking gut his dick off in ghost form!"

I faintly laugh as the sirens wail in the background. I grab ahold of her hand as I push her hair behind her ears. Her eyes begin to dull.

"Gabrielle, I love you," I murmur.

"I love you too, Delilah," she whispers before her eyes close.

I hold her tight as the ambulance pulls up. I kiss her forehead before the paramedics pull me away from her. They put me on a stretcher and put me in an ambulance. We reach the hospital in no time but everything becomes blurry.

"Ma'am, we are going to do everything to save you!"

My hand is clutched in Dimitri's hand as he quietly cries to himself. I clear my throat making him look up at me. He quickly wipes his eyes before kissing my hand.

"How's Vinnie?" I ask.

"He's not doing too well," Dimitri replies. "He's shut himself away."

"It's my fault," I murmur. "I should've never left with those guys."

"It's not your fault. Vinnie doesn't fault you for anything. Don't let this get to you. It's not your fault, babe," he relies.

"I'll try " I murmur.

"I love you, Delilah, and I know I've never said or even made you feel like I loved you but I really fucking do! I hate that I've treated you so fucking bad! I love you more than anything beside the kids but I love you. I love you so much it hurts!" He blurts out. "I almost lost you again and I don't ever want to come close to losing you ever again."

Dimitri stands up and kisses me on the forehead before kissing my lips. He hovers above me before kissing me again. I wrap my tires arm around his neck and kiss him back. He slowly pulls away from me and sits down.

"I love you too, Dimitri. I've loved you for a while now but I didn't know if I should have told you or not but I do fucking love you so much it hurts. It hurts Dimitri but I keep on loving you!"