5 (DELILAH)

And this is how it starts
You take your shoes off in the back of my van
My shirt looks so good
When it's just hanging off your back
And she said use your hands and my spare time
We've got one thing in common it's this tongue of mine
She said she's got a boyfriend anyway

*unedited* three months later

"Hi, welcome to Geolini's Coffee, how may I help you?" I greet my customer.

"I'll have a black coffee and a blueberry bagel," the young girl replies.

"Can I get your name?" I ask as I type in the order.

"Winnie," she replies. "I'm getting interviewed for a job so I decided to come in a little early to calm my nerves."

"Aw, how nice. Your total is five dollars even," I reply.

She hands me the money then moves to the side. I clean off the counter and make sure everything is perfect. I watch Winnie out the corner of my eye get her order and make her way to the corner booth.

I feel a hand creep around my waist before I'm pulled against a hard chest. Warm, soft lips kiss the name of my neck before turning me around. Geo stands behind me smiling. His peppered black beard stands bright and perfectly cropped. His grey eyes are dull but hold some light but not a lot. He's much older than me but I could careless because he treats me right. He has taking the chance to get to know me for me and not judge me on how I look.

Someone clears their throat making me turn around. My eyes widen as Dimitri stands in front of me. His eyes are dark, tired, and lifeless. His body is rigid and he looks much more pale than what he use to.

"Hi, welcome to Geolini's, how may I help you?" I ask.

"Two blueberry bagels, black coffee, and a small piece of your chocolate cheesecake," Demitri replies.

I put in his order and name as I occasionally look up at him. The testosterone emanating around me is making me light headed. It's like they know who each other is.

"Your total is eight dollars and fifty cents," I blurt out.

He hands me a ten and walks off. I turn back around as Geo stares at Dimitri. I snap my fingers making Geo look at me.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah," he replies.

I look back at Dimitri as he sits with Winnie. He stares at me from the other side of the shop. I let my hair fall and cover my face as I make my way into the back. I check my phone then quickly shove it into my pocket.

"I'm going to the bathroom!" I yell to Geo.

I make my way through the shop and make eye contact with Dimitri as I go into the bathroom. I stare into the mirror as I pull my jet black hair into a ponytail. The bathroom door opens and Dimitri walks in. I look at him through the mirror as his fingers run through my black hair.

"Are you fucking him?" Dimitri whispers.

"Would it be a crime if I am?" I ask.

"You are still married," he whispers as he takes a step toward me.

He pulls my head to the side and kisses me in the crook of my neck sending chills down my spine. His hands begin to roam my body as he continues kissing my neck. I grab onto the counter as he unbuttons my pants and pulls them down. His hand collided with my ass making me slightly jump. A fire lights up his eyes as he whips his dick out. He teases my sweet cookie before sliding his big, long dick inside of me.

His hand wraps itself in my hair and pulls me back as he pounds into me. His free hand wraps around my neck making me smile and bite my lip. Our quiet but erotic moans fill the small bathroom.

He slowly pulls out of me and turns me around. He picks me up and sits me on the counter. My pants fall off my legs before he widens them and positions himself. He slowly enters me as he rubs my clit simultaneously.

His name graces my lips once more before he captures my lips with his. My hands glide through his hair. He tenses you before unleashing his life inside of me as I come undone around him.

The bathroom door burst open and Geo walks in with a pan. He hits Dimitri over the head knocking him out. Dimitri falls to the ground leaving me exposed. Geo approaches me and hits me around the face with the pan making me scream out in pain as my jaw shifts to one side. He hits me again making me fall over onto the sink. He stands over me and shakes his head.

"I thought I could trust you, Delilah, but it turns out you are just like the rest."

A nurse comes into my view as I peel my eyes open. I look down at my hands to see an IV and the heart monitor attached to me. I put my hands on my face and feel the metal lacing my jaw and mouth.

"Sweetheart, you have a broken jaw and it's wired shut," the nurse blurts out. "But I have some good news."

I go to heather that she should go on but before she can Nik, Viktor, and Dimitri walks into the room. Viktor and Nik stand on the side of the bed as Dimitri stands at the end. I make eye contact with him but quickly look away.

"Are you okay?" Viktor asks. "I'm going to kill whoever done this to you."

"She can't talk, sir. Her jaw is wired shut. She took a pan to the face twice," the nurse replies to Viktor. "I do have good news for her though! Do they need to leave before I tell you?"

I shake my head no making her smile widely. She looks at the three of them then looks at me. Her blue eyes slightly twinkle.

"You are expecting triplets!" She says excitingly.

"You're pregnant!" Viktor and Nik yell at the same time making me cringe.

"Calm down, please," the nurse murmurs.

"Who's the dad?" Viktor asks.

I raise my arm and point at Dimitri. He's the only man I've slept with that didn't wear a condom. Hopefully, he won't deny it. I don't want to do this part of life alone.

"How far along is she?" Viktor asks.

"Three months, give or take a few days," the nurse replies making Viktor smile and wink at her.

She faintly blushes before quickly exiting the room. We all look at each other as it begins to get quiet. Viktor side eyes Dimitri but doesn't say anything.

"Are you the father of these babies?" Viktor asks Dimitri as he turns toward him.

"I obviously am."