7(DELILAH)

Ramblers in the wilderness we can't find what we need
We get a little restless from the searching
Get a little worn down in between
Like a bull chasing the matador is the man left to his own schemes
Everybody needs someone beside em' shining like a lighthouse from the sea

*unedited*

The bed welcomes my tired body as I gently lay down. Demitri pulls me into his body before shoving his face into my neck. His hands wrap around my belly making him sigh.

"Have you thought of names?" He asks.

"If there is all boys then no but if there is two girls and a boy, yes," I reply.

"What are they?" He asks.

"Trixie Rose, Meadow Alexandria, and Thayer Watson," I reply.

"Cute," he murmurs.

"I couldn't think of anymore baby names after that," I state.

"If they're all boys then they should be named after my father, your father, and your brother," he suggests.

"I'll think about it," I murmur.

"You should get some rest. Big day ahead of us tomorrow."

Winnie, my personal maid who is also the girl from the cafe, is sitting on the bed as I try to figure out where I wasn't all of the baby furniture. The room was secretly painted last night. Demitri chose a gender neutral color until the babies get here. I'm not supposed to move anything. Winnie or someone else has to move it for me.

"Are you normally this indecisive?" Winnie asks.

Winnie is is much taller than me and sort of resembles the blonde Winnie from Bring it on All Or Nothing. She's chubby much like myself but overall very beautiful and her personality is amazing.

"Yes," I murmur. "It's worse when it comes to food."

"Speaking of food, when was the last time you ate? I'll get in trouble if you don't eat," Winnie changes the subject.

"About eight this morning," I reply.

"Are you serious?" She asks. "It's three in the afternoon!"

I shrug. Winnie leaves the room as Dimitri walks in. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me into him.

"How about you go with Winnie and I drag the furniture around so that you can rest your little brain," Dimitri slightly teases me. "Go eat and take a nice warm bath."

Dimitri kisses the top of my head before he pulls away from me. I quietly leave the room and make my way downstairs to the kitchen. Winnie stands over the stove quietly humming to herself. I sit at the kitchen island as Nik walks into the kitchen.

Nik stares at Winnie before looking at me. I cock a brow up as he places a finger over his lips to shush me. He slowly creeps over to Winnie and slaps her ass making her jump. I quietly snicker to myself as she turns around and slaps Nik across the face.

"Don't fucking touch me," Winnie mutters.

Winnie quickly makes me a plate of food and shoved it in front of me before turning back toward Nik. Nik smiles making Winnie glare back at him.

"I swear to GOD if you don't fucking leave me alone I will rip your kidneys out and sale them on the black market!"

Dimitri sits across from me in the water filled tub. My stomach barely pokes above the water as my boobs float. Dimitri's eyes are closed as he relaxes and destresses.

"I know the contract said on three kids, right? But how many do you want?" I blurt out.

"How ever many you want to give me," he mumbles.

"I want my daughter back," I reply. "Nina deserves to be with me and she doesn't deserve to be in the system."

"You have a daughter?" Dimitri asks as he opens his eyes to look at me.

"Yeah, she's about ten," I reply.

"Have you told me about her? Like at all?" He asks.

"I don't remember," I mutter. "I don't even know what agency she's connected with. All I know is her name, Nina Victoria Wexler."

"That should be enough to find her," Dimitri states. "I'll work on it tomorrow while you're at your appointment for your check up."

"I remember when she was a baby," I begin to ramble. "It was rather traumatizing than anything else."

"Why?" He asks.

"I was twelve and didn't know what to do or who to tell," I reply. "I was not ready for that commitment but I was forced into it."

"Did you put whoever was the dad on the birth certificate?" He asks.

"Wouldn't have mattered anyways," I reply. "I killed him along with everyone in my foster home."

"Oh," he murmurs. "You're psychotic."

"I mean I did throw some bitches guts on you," I tease.

"True," he mutters.

I stand up and make my way out of the bath tub. I grab my towel and cover my body. I make my way into the bedroom where I dry off and climb into bed. The silky sheets cling to my body as I watch Dimitri come out of the bathroom. The towel hangs low on his waist as he makes his way into the closet.

Dimitri refuses to sleep naked with me in the bed. He made it clear that my fat, round ass on his dick would distract him from his precious sleep. He's weird.

"Hey, there is this little girl in the living room. She says her name is Nina. She ran away from her home or something and she has all of her shit."