Chapter 24

A/n republish; nothing major, just grammar thingy and small changes (deleting some parts, no adding new information tho)

-

"Is that really how Hyunjin thinks of me now? Someone who kills his older brother?" He thought. "I guess this is the end then. There's no way we're having the same red string that connects to each other just like what  Jinyoung hyung had told me."

Jisung's mind was full of numerous thoughts to the point he felt numb. He did not even shed tears and just let his feet led him to nothing in particular.

Along the way, he robotically entered a convenient store to buy some alcoholic beverages. He knew he should not do it, but he knew a place, so even if he was drunk, he was certain his friend would still keep him safe.

When Hyunjin did not show up at the dorm, Jisung went to his old friend's apartment, Felix. They knew each other since the squirrel like boy applied for student exchange program in Australia for two years back in high school.

And now they were being reunited once more since Felix was also a student in the same college as him. Not only that, he was actually in the same department as well.

But to say that they were just an old friend was actually half-truth; they once dated for a while, until Jisung, who was one day older than Felix, decided to end their relationship due to long distance. Luckily, they still could maintain their friendship even after they broke up.

It was almost 9 PM when Jisung arrived at the apartment lobby. The place was not that far from college entrance, so Jisung did not bother to use any kind of public transportation to get there.

"I hope you don't mind if I stay here for a while." Jisung weakly said after the younger opened the door for him.

Felix could see the desperate look in the older's eyes and without hesitation he hugged him. "Why don't you just move out? Stay here with me." The freckled boy suggested while caressing his back.

Jisung just let out a hum as he nuzzled his nose on the younger's crook of neck, breathing in the sweet vanilla fragrance. On the other hand, Felix just giggled softly since it tickled. The older actually did not think if it was the wise choice, but he would probably consider the offer.

"I know you have a bad day. Go spoil yourself in the bath tub, I'll make you some late dinner."

"Thank you, really."

Caressing the older's cheeks, Felix smiled and pinched them gently. "Don't thank me. I know you'll do the same to me."

>~<

"Isn't this wrong?" One voice asked him.

"Of course, it's not. You don't belong to anyone... Not even Hyunjin. He hates you now, remember? He even said you're a "killer". Who would want to be together with a "killer"? You don't deserve him, Jisung. You never will." Another voice reminded him. So here he was, finally moving his lips to return the kiss he received from Felix.

"See? It's not that bad, is it?" Felix slurred. Both of them were apparently drunk.

⚠️

While Jisung left some hickeys on the freckled boy's neck and his thumbs caressed over the small sensitive nubs gently, Felix just let out some breathy moans, slowly moving his hips to create some friction.

"I want you inside me, Sungie~"

Seconds later, Jisung stopped his action when he felt a hand clutched at his member from the outside. Letting Felix to do whatever he wanted to, he watched the younger as he slowly stood on his knees and pulled the zipper down.