|🐺|30|🐺|

Training 2

Lunari

______________________________________

I watch the young prince's siblings train. One was progressing very well but the other is having much trouble.

Zhao Yunlan is very well connected with his powers while Xue Yang isn't. He can control his shadow and turn into a shadow himself but he still can't do it to others.

I also heard the great news about the young prince being pregnant. But it was a bad timing since there's a war coming.

'Lunari is this my strongest move or is there something else?' Zhao Yunlan asked.

'Well you can actually absorb other light and once it comes out of your palm it turns into a deadly laser. Aside from that you are vulnerable at night especially if you're in complete darkness with no light source while Xue Yang is active at night as well as day and you are in daylight. So the two of you must always work together.'

Zhao Yunlan gave me a nod before focusing more on his training. Right now his mastering on keeping a small amount of power on the tip of his finger.

The first time he tried this he really drained himself and released a powerful ball of energy into a tree.

'Xue Yang concentrate. Don't focus on anything but the shadow. Try and make it do what you want it to do. For example try and make my shadow stay still which will make me unable to move.'

'Alright.'

Xue Yang stood a few meters away from me and began concentrating. I just stood still and waited to see how he will succeed or not.

After a few more minutes passed I tried to move but my body won't move at all. I tried a few more times but I still can't move. Xue Yang gave me a triumphant smile before doing something.

My arms suddenly rose without my permission. Then I began walking around. My mind not in control with what my body's doing. After a few minutes of me being controlled by Xue Yang he finally let go of my shadow.

'Well done. I didn't expect you to get it after only a few tries.'

'What can I say. This power isn't really that hard to control.'

The two of them continued training while I watch from the side lines. I didn't really help them much aside from giving a few opinions once in a while. It won't take long before they can master their powers fully.

Wei Ying

______________________________________

I let out a pained groan as I tried to massage my head. It felt like it's splitting in half. I just woke up in a bed that Lunala probably
created for me. Looking around I found myself surrounded by nature. The bed was surroubded by different kinds of flowers. Huge trees surrounded me.

What's more fascinating was the tree that was right in the middle, fruits of differents kinds were growing on the tree. I pick a riped mango and took a bite. I moaned at the delicious taste. Instead of looking around I busied myself with eating the fruits.

By the time I finished my 15th fruit Lan Zhan and Lunala are both standing infront of me. Both were looking at me with an amused look.

'What?' I asked while still munching on my fruit. Lan Zhan took a sit beside me and wiped my messy face.

'Well I'm glad you're feeling well again young prince.' Lunala said as she watch Lan Zhan and I.

'Well I'm perfectly fine now. Anyways what happened while I was passed out? And what's this place?'

'Young prince this place is still the training grounds. Your mate had successfully made an entire dead forest come back to life. And this tree here is the heart of the forest.' I let out a gasped before looking at Lan Zhan. I knew he could do it but this fast? It's unbelievable.

'My Lan Zhan is the best! I'm so proud of you' I squealed before jumping on Lan Zhan and giving him a tight hug.

......

A week had passed and all of them had been fully trained. They immediately bid goodbye to Lunari and Lunala as they had received a news about the war.

According to Lan Zhan's brother they had spotted some of Qishan's pack roaming the outskirts of every pack. Probably trying to catch any news of what's going on inside the packs.

So there's actually a possibility that the war will begin soon but the question is... When? And Where?

Although they have all been trained well they still need to prepare in case any surpise attacks happened or some other surprise that may render them defenseless. Knowing QishanWen they'll probably try and use tricks to win the war.

.......

Okay since Killers to Lovers is finally completed I'll be working on this book now.

Anyways to my dear dreamers do check out my very first non Yizhan story. It's all about the Taekook couple and I hope you all will support those two books as well. It will really mean a lot to me.

TGD-V