|🐺|37|🐺|

Future Luna

Wei Ying

_________________________________

The large training ground was now full of pack members. Some of them are from the Wei and Lan Pack while some are from Nie, Jin, and Jiang Pack. Majority were pack warriors while some were here to learn so they could protect themselves and others as well.

"Alright. This technique might seem familiar to all of you cause it is. I created a new sword fighting style by taking some from each pack's sword style and creating my own. Instead of the usual straight pose that you all use when fighting I disregarded that and changed it. You have to be flexible when you fight not the other way which is always straight like a tree." I walked around a bit looking everyone in the eye.

"By doing this your attacks strength and power will double. Your moves will quicken as you move with every attack. It'll look like you are sword dancing instead of sword fighting. And it still has the graceful look to it. Aside from that is, Fear. One of the greatest downfalls of everyone is fear. When you are aftaid you get distracted thinking of your life and your families. I'm not saying, you have to disregard fear since it is part of ourselves. I know all of you are afraid of this upcoming war and what the outcome will be. But being afraid is normal, what we should do is tale that fear and use it to boost ourselves. Instead of thinking of death, think of what will happen if we win the war. I might not be making sense but you'll understand what I mean once you face and experience it." I look at their faces before giving a gentle smile.

"Now watch closely to every move I make."

I took a few steps back before showing them what I was talking about. Powerful swings of my sword cut throught he wind creating sharp swishing sounds. I imagined myself fighting against someone but that didn't last as a shadow like figure appeared infront of me. It held a shadow sword in its right hand.

I look at A-Yang who gave me a smirk before nodding. I grinned and continued but this time with an enemy. I made sure to demonstrate what I meant. My body felt like its dancing in the wind, becoming one with my blade. Each hit gave a powerful blow that if my enemy was real he would've been thrown a few feet or dropped on his knees.

I avoided every hit A-Yang's shadow did with ease before giving the final blow. I jumped high before spinning with my sword and landing on my knees hand carrying outstretched. The shadow was cut in half before disappearing.

"That style was a mixture of Jiang and Nie style. The next one would be Wei and Lan style."

The training went on for hours until everyone finally got what I was trying to tell them. They moved as one striking the wind with powerful swings of their sword creating sharp swishing.

"I don't think being Luna suits you. You should be the head pack warrior instead of being Luna." Xue Yang teased as he gave me a fist bump. I returned it by hitting him on the back.

"Tsk. At least I'm already doing my duty what about you? Always flirting with Xiao Xingchen." I grinned when Xue Yang scowled at me.

"It's not flirting. We're just spending time together. And besides there's no time for that. We should worry about the war. And I haven't done anything since I'm focusing on training my new powers some more. I can actually control about 50 to a 100 people's shadows now."

"What about A-Yun?"

"Shen ge's busy helping him train or more like make babies."

I laughed loudly at that and Xue Yang joined in as well. It's actually true. If Shen Wei's the one teaching Yunlan then there's no work being done at all since they'll be busy playing in bed instead of actually training.

"Aishh you two enough teasing those two brothers of yours.
A-Xian. Wen Yuan woke up earlier but got frightened so much that Wen Qing has to put him to sleep." Mom said as she flicked Xue Yang and I's forehead.

"Right, I forgot! I was about to visit him with Lan Zhan..... Lan Zhan let's go..... Right!!! Everybody keep practicing what I taught you all. Do it the same way 3 times normal speed and 2 times double the speed."

__________________________________

Everybody watched as Wei Ying pulled Lan Zhan away from the others and headed back to the pack house. After the two disappeared they began practicing what they learned. Moving as one, swinging all at the same time. It was like you are looking at birds dancing in sync.

"Should we be reminding him that trainings not over yet? He still haven't thought much. Only the mixed moved he created but not all." Alpha Lan said as he watched the two leave with amusement in his eyes.

"Dad let those two be. And besides A-Xian already taught a lot for today."

"I guess you're right Xichen. I'm actually happy that someday your mother and I will be leaving the Alpha and Luna title to capable hands.
A-Xian will make a wonderful Luna and Wangji will be a very powerful and strong Alpha." Xichen smiled at what his father had said about his little brother and sister-in-law. 

"Don't forget their future children. With both being powerful I'm sure my nephew or niece will also be much stronger than the average. Especially with A-Xian's bloodline."

The two could only shake their heads at the thought. The future will really be an insteresting sight to see.