|🐺|34|🐺|

Wen Siblings II

Wei Ying

__________________________________

Watching Lan Zhan train the pack warriors was hot but it makes me possessive as well especially with girls gawking over my mate squealing whenever he turned their way.

It makes Suibian seethe inside me but I hold him back not wanting to cause more trouble than we already are facing. This girls should also try training to help protect the pack but ssdly only a few knew how to fight like a man and one of them is my mother along with Lan Zhan's and Jiang Cheng and Shijie's. The three of them are very skilled fighters with their own weapons.

Like Madam Yu. She uses Zidian as her weapon. A wip with purple lighting and one strike would make you stay in bed for weeks. Madam Lan uses killer strings and it's she who taught Lan Zhan about killer strings. My mom on the other hand is fanousfor her unique sword fighting.

She learned that from her great teacher Baoshan Sanren who's also the teacher of Xiao Xingchen, A-Yang's mate. I also inherited her great skills but I made my own by taking each move from each pack and joining it together to create something more powerful and unique.

Aside from that I also used my other tool Chengqing. With my other mother the moon goddess my other power strengthen and I now had mastered it fully. I can also control it even when in wolf form thanks to Lunala and Lunari's training.

"Wei Ying." I blankly look at Lan Zhan as he stood infront of me. i guess I've been busy daydreaming that I didn't notice Lan Zhan standing infront of me.

"Lan Zhan." My lips moved on yheir own forming into a wide smile showing off my bunny teeth which made Lan Zhan's ears turn red.

"Lunch?" I smiled widely before pulling Lan Zhan towards the Pack house. Even though we only sometimes speak with one or two words I can still read Lan Zhan's face and expressions. I guess it kinda became my habit to read Lan Zhan's reaction since he doesn't talk much but sometimes it's also not needed as he himself will speak a few sentences.

"Right. Lan Zhan we found two injured siblings outside our pack border and now they are being treated by the pack doctor. And I also forgot to visit them before going here so before we go and have lunch let's visit first to see if both ate awake, okay?"

"Mm."

"Lan Zhan" I whined. I've been craving his food since he's a good cook. He makes delicious spicy foods and I practically couldn't eat any other dish than his.

"Wei Ying?"

"Cook for me? Please." I made sure to look cute woth my bynny smile to make him agree although even if I don't do that I'm sure Lan Zhan will agree to what I want no matter what.

"Mn."

"Yey you're the best. I love you Lan Zhan." I gave him a hug before walking ahead with a skip on every step I take.

I shouldn't probably turned my back on Lan Zhan since the last time I said that word which was on that very night he didn't ket me sleep. We went at it till dawn and he even made a rule. Everyday means Everyday, so after that night he would always follow that rule.

Everynight I won't get a proper sleep and my ass will always hurt the next morning. I would also sometimes be seen limping if not being carried by Lan Zhan all day.

I didn't even make 10 steps before I was pinned on a tree with Lan Zhan attacking my lips. Instead of pushing him away I welcomed his aggressiveness. Kissing him with the same intensity. I slipped my hand over his head brushing away the strands of hair that fell over his face as we kept battling for dominance.