|🐺|13|🐺|

A TRAITOR AMONG US

WEI YING

__________________________________

After 2 hours of Mom scolding Lan Zhan and I we finally decided to talk about the surprise attack. It was so sudden and it actually look like it was planned. Since nobody really knows Lan Zhan's secret place except he and I.

Then there is only one way on how to solve this maybe someone in the pack is a traitor and even spied on Lan Zhan and I while we were having our date. Suibian also has this feeling that someone has been watching us recently and it creeps me out.

'I think we should double the warriors patrolling around the whole territory.' I voiced out as Lan Zhan senses my discomfort.

'Why Wuxian?' Lan Xichen asked.

'Well Suibian and I recently got this feeling like someone has been watching us from a far.' That got them all alert.

'A-Xian are you sure about it?' I nodded as Mom asked me. I wouldn't lie at all if it means keeping my safety along with the pack. I don't want anything to happen to me or to them.

Lan Zhan gently squeezed my hand in his before we all agreed to double the boarder patrols. Uncle Qiren even agreed to asked for help from LanlingJin, YunmengJiang, Wei, and Yān Yǔ Pack.

......

After that meeting of sorts Lan Zhan and I decided to just stay in his room and do nothing besides cuddling each other. I was content with it and I even manage to bribe Lan Zhan into adding a mini fridge inside his room which will be filled with ice cream tubs and spicy foods.

I even made him agree into having a few bottles of Emperors Smile hidden here in his room. I found myself rolling around in Lan Zhan bed as he took a shower. His scent was all over the place and I am drowning in pure bliss. His scent was very calming and very addicting.

'Enough gushing about our mates scent and just get in the shower and jump on him already.'

Suibian growled. He was clearly annoyed that we cannot shower together with Lan Zhan. Well at least not yet.

'No! I am not going in there and jumping on him. I'd look desperate like I'm trying to seduce him into mating with me quickly.' I argued with Suibian.

'Wimp.'

'Aisshh whatever just go to sleep or something. And for your information, I want Lan Zhan and I to mate when the time is right.'

Suibian let out a frustrated growl before going back into the back of my mind. I sighed in relief finally having some quiet peace in my mind.

Soon I heard the showers turn off and a while later Lan Zhan came out with only a towel covering his lower part which is dangerously hanging low showing off his perfect v line. God those 8 pack abs of his. I literally drooled over it as Lan Zhan dried his hair.

Right as I was about to stand up and walk to him someone shrieked in our mind link making me feel hurt. I forgot to mention that since I'm Lan Zhan's mate there pack link is already link with me.

I groaned as I heard the shriek again but this time it slowly died down until nothing was heard. Lan Zhan and I look at each other before he hurriedly dressed before the two of us ran out of his room.

The whole pack was now in chaos as all heard the terrifying shriek. But what I notice the most was two couples crying while Mom along with Lan Zhan's Mom trying to comfort them.

'What's wrong?' I asked as I got near them, Lan Zhan ran off towards his Father and my Dad.

'A-Xian. The shriek that we heard was from their 14 years old daughter.' I suddenly felt something snap inside me. It hurts and I suddenly fell on my knees. It feels like someone is ripping my insides apart.

Lan Zhan's Mom helped me up but I couldn't stand straight.

'A-Xian just take a deep breath and relax.' I followed her instructions as I heard the couple wail and cry out some more. This only means one thing. Someone in the pack died.

I was immediately engulf by Lan Zhan who's also breathing hard.  Since the two of us are chosen to be next in line as Alpha and Luna we already feel everything that is happening within the pack. Lan Xichen who was the first chosen to be Alpha pass it down to Lan Zhan since he has to be Alpha in YunmengJiang as A-Cheng is the Luna. Which means the Wei Packs Alpha will be ShenWei and the Luna is Yunlan.

I began to calm down and after that all of us shifted to our wolves and howled. We howled for our lost member, lost family. The last to stop howling was Lan Zhan and I. After that we all went on a search for the body of our dead member.

We found her body near the border. It was all mangled up and the scene was very bloody I puked three times as they began to clear the area and the body. The pack doctor then handed Lan Zhan the girl's heart which has a letter pinned to it.

The words scribbled on the bloody paper made me shiver and feel more alert than ever. Suibian is also growling, obviously mad at whoever was doing all this.

We truly have a traitor among us and he or she is just lurking in the shadows waiting for the right moment to take action. This traitor was sure careful of his/her actions and steps. It's like he/she planned all of this from the very start.

After collecting her body we headed back to the Pack House where all of the members are waiting for us especially her parents. I dreaded the scene that I will see once her parents sees her mangled bloody body.

It breaks my heart seeing this scenes. Since I've always hated the thought of death itself. I remembered the letter from earlier and I shivered again. The letter was written using the girls blood.

I'M WATCHING YOU
W. E. I. W. U. X. I. A. N