|🐺|9|🐺|

LEGEND OF THE BLACK LYCAN WOLF

LAN ZHAN

__________________________________

I watch as Wei Ying fought hard with Lan Xuan. I didn't dare try to interfere since I wanted to see how strong Wei Ying is. And from what I see he's not someone to be messed with.

His wolf is actually bigger than any Alphas but if he's only standing alone you can't tell whose bigger. I just don't understand how his wolf is so big when he's an omega.

I gave Wei Ying's Mom a confused look as she only gave me a signal to talk later. I nodded before going back to watching Wei Ying.

The fight was now getting to its end as Wei Ying injured Lan Xuan in different parts of her body making her lose blood quickly. Wei Ying wasn't even injured much.

After one last blow from Wei Ying, Lan Xuan finally collapse. The Pack Warriors let out a roar of happiness as my mate gave me a wolfy grin. He howled while wagging his tail before trotting over to me.

I smiled as I patted his big head before he lick my whole face. I heard Mom and Dad along with Wei Ying's parents and my brother laugh as I tried to get away from Wei Ying's wolf.

I ran and change into my wolf and we ran along side each other. My wolf and his are the same height or so I thought. Bichen and I howled before we ran fast as our mate followed us to the woods.

We ran until we get to my favorite spot, the place where we had our first date. We sat beside each other as Wei Ying drank some water from the waterfalls. I nuzzled my face into his neck while he purred.

We stayed there until sun down. After a while of running around, catching a deer and playing with each other we decided to head back to the Pack House.

When we got there I saw brother waiting for us with clothes in hand. Wei Ying and I shifted behind a tree as brother walk over and gave us the clothes.

'Glad you two are back. We've been waiting for you both to arrive.' I nodded as I held Wei Yings hand in mine. We walked inside and went to the kitchen where our parents are waiting for us.

'So we banned Lan Xuan from ever going near you A-Zhan.' I felt relief at last. I look at Wei Ying's grinning face and I know exactly what he's thinking about.

I shake my head before looking at Dad who's serious. I guess now is the right time to talk about why Wei Ying's wolf is far bigger than what an omegas wolf should really look like which is small.

'Wei Ying we are here to talk about your wolf.'

'What's wrong with Suibian?' Bichen purred and barked happily as he heard his mates name.

'A-Xian have I ever told you the story about the Legend of the Black Lycan Wolf?' Mrs. Wei asked as she gestured for us to sit down.

'No you haven't why Mom?' Wei Ying asked and I was confused myself.

'Well let's just say it's related to why your wolf Suibian is the same size as Alphas or maybe even bigger.' Wei Ying and I didn't speak at all making get continue.

'Thousands of Years Ago Lycans roamed our lands and we the werewolves considered them as our superiors. But we considered the Black Lycan Wolf King because he is far bigger than any Lycan out there. He ruled over us for years until an all out war against the vampires and witches took place almost killing all the Lycans. Since only a few survive from the Lycans the Moon Goddess decided to allow them to have heirs and descendants. Since Lycans cannot bare a child so easily it was hard for them to make there population grow. Once the Moon Goddess granted them these they began to mate with other Lycans to save their kind. Years passed and the Black Lycan Wolf's rein ended when he was killed by a vampire who's turned feral. Now every 5000 years a Black Lycan Wolf will be born and he or she will find the lost Kingdom where the previous Lycans leave and he will rule over all of us again.' Mrs. Wei finished her story and Wei Ying was in awe while I became more confused.

'Then what about it? How is Wei Ying connected to that?' I asked.

'Well A-Xian is not only direct descendant of the moon goddess but also a direct descendant of the Black Lycan Wolf that's why he's bigger than what an omegas wolf should be. But his size right now isn't fully grown yet. Once he receives the powers that is going to be given to him his wolf will be the real size of what a Lycan should be. He's going to be twice the size of us werewolves but since you Lan Zhan is his mate you will be gifted but that will only happen once A-Xian recieves all his powers by doing a test given by the moon goddess herself.' My eyes widen at that. Wei Ying is related to those ancient royal Lycans.

I look at Wei Yings parents with a questioning look.

'Yes Wangji I am one of the descendants of the Lycans as well but I didn't inherit any Lycan Wolf but A-Xian did since he was chosen by the Black Lycan Wolf himself along with the moon goddess.' Mr. Wei said and I nodded before nudging Wei Yung who's still not moving an inch. Probably from too nuch shock.

'Look I know you both are confused but what I am telling you is the truth and now that you know about it we have to protect A-Xian at all cost. I'm guessing that's also the reason why Wen Pack is attacking us.' That made Bichen and I angry.

Those Wen Pack will never lay their filthy hands on my mate. They will have to go through me and my pack before getting to my Wei Ying.

But I still can't believe that Wei Ying is the future Black Lycan Wolf King. My mate is going to be a ruler of all of us and I will stand along side him no matter what happens.