The children introduction

(1)Name:Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze-Uchiha

Age:9
Gender:male
Birthday: March 15

Likes:Menma is quite the normal kid except for the part that he's used to going on mission meant for jounin and higher but that's not the point . He loves his siblings,parents,Auntes and uncles.His activities consist of helpful children at the academy and hanging out with Uchiha Tachi and Kisa. He loves his family even if it's a very weird one that others would be.

Dislikes:He can dislike things very fast like he hates loud noises,being called cute and anyone bothering his mother and father. He hates the leaf because it's the reason why his parents were kicked out of their homes.

Favorite food:Tomato ramen,onigiri with tomato slices on the side

Type:triplet(older by 5 minutes)

Look:black hair,blue eyes,3 whiskers,tan skin
Outfit:black anbu styled pants, white shirt ,black jacket,black sandals,shurkins holder,kunani holder , Uzumaki and uchiha symbol on each necklace
~~
(2)Name:Emiko Uzumaki-Namikaze-Uchiha

Age:9
Gender: female
Birthday:March 15

Likes:Emiko,she has a very bipolar personality. She is a mix of a tomboy and a girly girl.
She likes finding random things to add to her collection inside of her room,sports,lakes and training. She loves to have mochi and boba for a little snack when she's all tired from training.

Dislikes:She's a very competitive child,she absolutely hates losing contest and has a bad temper when enraged. She hates perverts,well she says her dad gets a pass because her dad but she still keeps and close eye on him when with their mother. She hates when uncle Zetsu pops up in random places because it scares her. Like her brother she has a very passionate hate towards the leaf and the members of it.

Favorite food:Mochi,boba,udon noodles

Type:triplets (older by 3 minutes and younger by 2)

Looks:black eyes,blonde hair, pale skin,2 whiskers
Outfits:a orange crop shirt with a black shirt under, blue Jacket ,tights, uzamaki and uchiha symbol on back of jacket, black sneakers with white bottoms, leather bag with weapons, hair in a messy bun
~~
(3)Name:Aiko Uzumaki-Namikaze-Uchiha

Age:9
Gender: female
Birthday:March 15

Likes:If Naruto was a girl she would match up to him. She loves pulling pranks on the villagers,who seem to not mind and actually enjoy her pranks. She loves ramen but isn't that passionate about tomatoes. She has a very determined personality and it's hard to shut her down when she's all determined and stuff.

Dislikes:She dislikes being caught by anyone when pranking people. Whenever she gets caught she knows that most likely Menma would be the one to scold her for doing it. Yes they might all not have many things in common out of them all but they do have the same hatred towards a village.

Favorite food:Yakitori,tea,tomatoes,onigiri,
pork ramen

Type:triplets(youngest by 5 minutes)

Looks:black hair, mixed eyes, 2 whiskers, tan skin
Outfits:black pants, white shirt, dark colored vest,black sandals, uchiha and uzamaki symbol on necklace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(4)Name:Senshi Uzamaki-nazmakie- Uchiha

Age:8 years old
Gender:male
Birthday:May 12

Likes:Senshi,he's one of the active children of Naruto and Sasuke's. He loves training with his uncle Itachi and Kisame. He's mostly seen training random children inside of the village anything he ends up learning. Yes he might pull a few pranks but he doesn't focus on them a lot and is caught easily. He has a liking of bringing random stray animals into the compound no matter how many times Sasuke says he can't. He's and absolute stubborn child but a very obedient one and knows when to calm down.