Chapter 2

In front of the doors to the office was a wolf sized fox and a panther. The two animals stood up and followed after them.

"Don't worry they don't bite",Jōnetsu reassured.
They walked into the office and pushed opens the doors carefully. The three kid ran into the office and walked over to a person inside of a chair.

"Guys I'm busy right now",the masked person said looking at the kids.

"But dad you have visitors they're from Konoha", Fuyuko said causing him to perk up.

"Oh kids how about you go outside",he said.

"Why",Senshi asked.

"It's an adult conversation",he said.

"Well I hope you know I am 6 years old",he said crossing his arms.

"And I hope you know I am a whole lot of years older than you,bud",the masked man said.

Jōnetsu grabbed her brother by the collar and began to drag him out with their sister following.

"See you later papa", Fuyuko said slamming the door shut.

After the footsteps of the children were going faint,they began to discuss their business.
"So you're this is Yamakage ",Sakura asked looking at the man inside of the chair.

His raven hair was short and stopped at his chin,he was wearing black cargo pants with a white shirt,he had a greyish black cloak around his body,on his side was a silver sword,he wore black tennis shoes and around his neck was a locket with a moon and his face was covered by a panther shaped mask.

"Oh no I'm the Anbu commander and his husband",he said setting his head down on his hands.

"H-his husband",Sakura yelled. "Yes do you have a problem with that Horuno",asked the masked figure sassily."No sir but where us he",Asuma asked. "He should be returning right now", he said pointing towards the large doors.

Unfortunately he didn't point the right way and someone came through the window.
"How many times do I need to tell you not to be so reckless ",the raven in the chair growled. "No matter how many time I will never listen,so might as well give up",the figure replied.

The person was about the same height as the rest of them but a tad bit shorter. He had bright blonde hair that ran down his back,he was wearing a white battle kimono with black flower silhouettes and on it were small golden chains on the sleeves,he was wearing black sandals and around his neck was a golden locket with a sun. And of course his face was covered by a fox mask.

"Ah I forgot they did tell me Konoha was coming today,well what do you want",the blonde asked walking over to the desk and sitting. "We were sent by the hokage to retrieve the K-",Kakashi said bowing his head respectively.

"Yeah yeah I heard you already,let me think",the Blonde said looking down at the papers on his desk. "Hurry up we don't have all day",Sakura growled.

"I have all the time in the world",the blonde simply replied. "No you don't I need to go find my Sasuke-kun you're wasting my time. Why do we need help from this village anyways!",Sakura yelled.
"Sakura shut your mouth that's disrespectful to them",Ino snapped. "I don't know why we need help from this village",Sakura huffed.

"Well for obvious reasons after you banished the strongest people in your village not to mention one of them were a Jinchuriki the villages you were once alliances with cut the ties",the masked blonde said. "H-how do you know that",Kiba asked.

"I don't know everyone knows that's why the Otogakure is planning an attack on your village now",the raven haired male said. "Not to be rude or anything but how the hell do you know all of this",Shikamaru asked as he looked more awake now. "I don't know Shika",the blonde said. You could tell he was grinning by the sound of his voice as he spoke even though his face was covered by a mask.

"No one calls Shikamaru/ me shika except for-",everyone thought. "Naruto!?/Naruto-baka!?",they all thought. "N-Naruto-kun",Hinata asked. "Hn,took you long enough",the raven haired man said as the blood took off his mask. "I mean who else do you know that has obnoxiously blonde hair",the raven said taking off his mask revealing Sasuke.

"Rude,and were the Fox and Panther of the Yama if you hadn't noticed",Naruto huffed smacking Sasuke across the head . "How long have you been in this village for",Kakashi asked. "Well after me and teme left we found this place and started to rebuild it then soon enough people started joining",Naruto said pushing his hair behind his ear.

"Sound like a took a lot of work"Kurenai said. "This is nice and all but,are you both willing to help Konoha",Neji asked.
"If I'm being completely honest I don't won't to help but,I'm going to for my friends",Naruto said looking at the group.
"Now that that's settled,when should we be leaving",Sasuke asked. "Can we try in the morning it's getting late,oh and would you like to stay for dinner",Naruto asked.

They looked each other back and forth before nodding happily.

"Whoo! I was worried that you'd say no!",Kiba said slapping Naruto on the back.

"Kiba please keep it down children are sleeping",Naruto said glancing over to a door with the label "break room".
"Ooh sorry",the inuzuka said. "Wait children like more than one",Ino asked as her eyes widened.

"I'm pretty sure that's what children mean",Naruto said putting one hand on his hip. "How is that possible",Hinata asked as her face looked a bit flustered.
"Perks of being a Jinchuriki",Naruto simply answered. The room was peaceful for a good 5 seconds before two cries were heard.

"And there goes the twins",Naruto mumbled standing up and running towards the room. They all stood in silence for a bit before Naruto soon came out with two babies in his arms one blonde and one raven.

"This is Nikkō and Gekkō",Naruto said. "They're cute and all but how many kids do you have we met 3 of them earlier ",Kakashi asked his former students. "Uhhh you see...oh wow look at the time I should start on dinner",Naruto said setting the two babies in a bouncer.
"Koi~,can you tell the kids to get ready for dinner",Naruto smiled giving Sasuke a quick kiss before jumping out the window.

Sasuke cleared his throat then stood up and walked over to the two babies. "Well until dinner is ready just have a look around the village and if you mess up something I will k- hunt you down",Sasuke said picking up the babies. They all nodded as the Uchiha soon disappeared with the twins.

"I know what I'm gonna do,explore this youthful village!",Lee said pumping his fist up. "Yosh! Let's go Lee",Gai yelled as he and his student jumped out the window. "Might as well go with them",Neji said as he and Ten-Ten followed after them.

"Oi Shikamaru wanna go check out the food stalls with me",Chouji asked. "Can't you wait till it's actually time to eat",the Nara replied following him.

"Well you all heard what Sasuke said,don't mess up this village while exploring it",Kakashi said walking towards the door.

                                "Hai"