Chapter 3

After a few hours of exploring the large village, everyone was soon at the Uzamaki-Namikaze-Uchiha compound. It was a fairly huge building it had about anything a family that large would need.

((Yes there is more than 5 of them and it's higher than 10;)

After getting past the guards around the property the Konoha nins were sitting at one side of the table waiting for the couples and their children to come to the table. "Why would anyone need this many chairs in a dining room",Ino said.

"Who knows maybe it's for children",Kakashi said not looking up from his book. "Yosh! It would make sense for your youthful students to express their love by reproduction",Gai shouted.

"Even when you said that out loud you didn't realize how weird that sounded",They all thought sweat dropping.

After a few moments voices could be heard from down the hall. "Maybe that's them",Chouji said sitting up in anticipation. Well they were halfway right someone was coming but it wasn't Naruto nor Sasuke.

Suddenly a blonde haired boy with red and black streaks walked inside of the room with a raven haired one with the similar hair markings.

"Who are they",the blonde one asked looking at them. "I have no idea",the raven one answered. "Well,em hello whoever you are,I'm Sumairu and this is my little brother Tsuyoi",the blonde one smiled. "Oh by 10 minutes!",Tsuyoi yelled smacking him on the back of the head.

The two boys stared at each other intensely before bursting out into laughter and walking to a chair and sitting. "But anyways nice to meet you strangers",Sumairu said smiling. "Yeah,yeah,yeah now where's Naruto and Sasuke",Kiba asked.
He looked at Kiba crossing his arms while his face turned into a pout.

"That's a bit rude,isn't it",Sumairu muttered. "Both of you seem like very youthful children!",Gai yelled.

"Yosh! Did you hear that suma he called us youthful like the youthful children we are!",Tsuyoi yelled as his blue eyes sparkled with joy while he stood on the table. They all looked at the child before their attention turned away from him hearing another voice.
"Oi idiot stop with this youth it's annoying",announced another voice.

The occupants of the room looked over to the doorway and revealed a "Took the words right out my mouth,Fuyuko",He said.

Another child walked in,she had short blonde hair and black eyes. "Honestly spirit can you sit down sometimes you're always bouncing off the walls",Fuyuko said as she and a red haired child walked into the room. "Oi let him be he's just a youthful child like us all",The red haired kid said jumping onto the table with his brother.

"Daisuke you're always too nice to him", Sumairu groaned as he set his head on the table in annoyance. "Oi wait you're the people from earlier",Fuyuko said pointing at them.
"Im not glad to see you either",Sakura growled. The girl looked at her and blew a raspberry. Soon enough all the commotion attracted more children to the dining room.

"What the hell is happening",Shikamaru mumbled as he began to sit up getting a better look at the whole room. His eyes scanned the entire room before they widened in shock. "T-twelve",he shouted jumping.

"Who are these people"

"Why is there so many of them here!"

"These were the Konoha nins I was talking about"

"How many of them is this"

"Beats the fuck outa me"

"Oi language!"

"Where did he come from"

"Aya! That's a puppy"

"Oi brat Akamaru is a dog not puppy"