"A-are you s-sure?" He asks in a sweet voice. I know he's worried but I need to calm Casey down.

"Yes hun. Take care of the twins for me and wait for us. Make sure not to wander around and stay at the bus so we can leave after we solve this mess." I lightly order and he nods his head. Taking both the twins hands I watch him leave the store. Now I can focus on the distraught Casey in my arms.

"Shhhh, shhhhh, it's okay sweetie. Everything will be fine okay baby boy. Keep your face in my chest and everything will be fine. We'll be home soon and we can cuddle and take a nap together. Calm down hunny it's fine." I whisper in his ear. Seeing someone crying and so sad has never made me feel this way before. It's almost like he's ripping my heart out. All I can think to do is try to sooth him and make sure he doesn't look up at the bloody man and Fin who has deep red stains covering his face and fists.

I pick Casey up while cradling him with his legs and arms still wrapped around me. He's lighter than I thought I can't help but think as I start to walk making my way towards the entrance of the store so we can leave. I make sure to slow my pace so I don't lose Faze who's basically dragging a pissed off and bloodied Fin with him.

Once we all get in the bus Erin takes some baby wipes and starts to clean off the blood splattered on a pissed off Fin who's trying to control his anger. Luckily it was all the other mans blood. I can only hope the police don't show up at the house wanting to know what happened.

Once we get home I take Casey and sit him on my lap so he's straddling me while I lay back on the couch. His face is smooshed against my chest with his tiny fists clutching the bottom of my shirt for dear life. Faze took Fin upstairs probably to calm him down. We didn't actually end up buying anything from the store by the way. After everything that happened we just needed to get back.

The other boys are sitting around me and Casey with worried faces. I was thinking about having us all watch a movie to get our minds off everything that happened but I think I need to take care of Casey right now and maybe lay him down so he can rest.

"Erin I want you to put a movie on in the game room and take the twins to relax for a bit. I'm going to put Casey down for a nap. I'll come check on you guys in a while, okay?" He looks at me with puppy eyes and I just wanna hold and take care of him too but right now it's not the right time. I need to make sure Casey's okay and Erin's the only one who can look after the twins and make sure they're okay right now.

"O-okay, g-goodnight Casey." Erin gets up from his seat next to me and bends over to kiss the back of Casey's head. He looks at me for a second before his face gets red and he leaves a quick peck on my cheek. Grabbing the twins hands like he did in the store earlier he turns around to head upstairs. I however am almost able to see steam coming from his face as he scurries away from me. I can't help from smirking at his reaction. Damn his butt is perfect I can't help but want to bend him ov-

I hear a whine coming from my chest which brings me back from my fantasy's. Damn my dirty mind. I shush Casey while standing up and bouncing him on my hip trying to keep him calm. I head up the stairs towards his room. I know it's Casey's from the sparkling pink sign on the door that says his name and all the stickers almost covering the whole thing.

I open the door and take a look around the room. It's pretty much what I expected. Pinks, purples, blues, and basically any bright color completely covers the room. It's not dirty at all but it has stuffed animals everywhere and pictures of animals on the walls and a huge bed in the middle with pink blankets and a carving that says "princess" on the headboard.

I try to lay Casey down but he keeps a hold on my shirt and whines while trying to pull hisself back into my arms. I would love to have him back in my arms but right now I need to get him changed so he can have a good rest after everything that happened.

"Calm down baby boy. I need to get you changed so you can have a good nap princess." I whisper in his ear while rubbing one of my hands through his long black hair.

"Nuuuuuuu. D-don't goooo." He sniffles.

"Come on sweetie, I promise once I get you changed I'll cuddle with you for your whole nap, okay?" I try reasoning with him.

"O-okays." His lip quivers but he still slowly lets go of the hold he has on my shirt so I'm able to start getting him ready for his nap.

First I take his socks off and unbutton his overalls to pull them down. I'm completely hard almost instantly by what greets me when they're off though. His cute member and butt wrapped in hot pink lace almost makes me moan out loud.

"Damn baby boy." I can't help from staring at his cute body laying in front of me. His pink shirt has ridden up showing his belly and his legs are bent, almost up in the air basically inviting me to come and play. His arms are laying over his head and his cheeks are bright red while his beautiful pink eyes roam around looking at anything but my face.

I take a few deep breaths and look away trying to control myself when I hear a moan coming from the bed in front of me. Slowly looking over I notice Casey has ran his hand over the panties covering his member and has started to rub himself through them.

By now I'm pretty sure anybody could see the lust in my eyes and looking into his I realize he's basically looking at me in the same way. When I don't move I see him pout and make his way onto his knees so he's sitting up on the bed in front of me.

"Takes offs." He whines and pulls me by my shirt so I'm flushed up against him. He runs his small hands up under my shirt running them over my nipples making me throw my head back with groan.

He runs his hands down and grabs the waistband of my pants pulling them to my ankles so I'm standing there in my briefs. Kicking my pants off the rest of the way I slowly make my way onto the bed and crawl over to Casey who's laid back down.

"Come here." I lightly order as I pull him into my chest so I'm spooning him. I pull the blankets over us and start running a hand through his hair. It's not the time for dirty thoughts Neon.

Casey wiggles a bit in my embrace but he settles down after a second. It's not long before I hear him letting out little puffs of breath letting me know he's asleep. I decide to stay for a while so I know I won't wake him up but before I know it I'm already in a deep sleep.