Chapter Twelve

' this again? Well nevermind', shizuka was shock as it pop out. She sees the profile and only infos that she get was only his age 15 which means he was 2nd year this year, meaning he was their senpai, and also he was the former captain of teiko basketball club.  It is evident that shizuka doesnt know him, since she didnt watch the flashback.

" oh? Seijuro?", the coach call for him. " hai coach!", seijuro answer while standing in front of the coach. " since you are the vice captain, you might as well help nijimujra in managing the team while im going to the meeting for a bit, .", akashi then nod again at him. ' wait akashi is the vice captain already?!' shizuka exclaim to herself, ofcourse it wasnt shown to her face.

The coach then turn his attention at the group of players who is still busy training here and there undoubtly taking a glimpse towards the oblivious orange haired girl who is chatting with their manager. Well, the group of colorful heads also notice but didnt take interest it except a certain gray haired.

" nijimura and akashi well take assist in you all for i have a meeting to attendd. I hope you will still practice really hard even though i am not here. "  the coach announce as he take her documents with him.

" oh? Before i forget? You are miss orenjizuko right?", the coach turn his attention to her. The others, nijimura, akashi,  momoi and murasakibara since theu were the one in a group turn curious.

"hai.", shizuka look at their coach/club adviser curious also.

" may i also trouble you to forsee my club, since i notice that you are friends with momoi and i think some of the members here * look at murasakibara* there is no problem right? Or perhaps you have something to do at this moment your piano practice perhaps.?"

" Well, my piano practice was finish a while ago bu..."

" perfect then, jaaa im going to leave all of you then. Nijimura, Akashi..", ' 'you didnt let me finish my words coach san!!!!'
The coach look at the two. Nijimura and akashi just nod while saying yes. Their coach then smiled leaving while  it left the others with flabergastted expression specially our main heroine. Now that left the others in silence without knowing what to do, well except that it was ruin by the loud pink haired girl. Thats where the atmosphere came back to normal..

" kyaaaaahhhhhh, shizu chan. I cant believe you made our frightening demon from hell of coach agree for you to stay!!!!!, tell me what did you do!!!" momoi keel squeeling while shizuka just sweatdrop at her antics.

" what a surprise orenjizuko san for seeing you here again'. The two girls look at that person. Akashi just look at shizuka amuse.

" nice to see you again akashi san, i am also surprise for being here..", shizuka answered properly.

"hnm?", akashi nod

" neee, glad that you could come here chocolate chan" shizuka look at the person beside her and smile.

" m-maaa, w-well im also glad that i could come.."

" souyyo, im almost upset that you always visit hyo chan at her club but you didnt even come visit me at mine shizu chan..!!!", whin momoi while holding shizuka hands like a child.