Chapter One

Shizuki PoV
I was suddenly awoken by my alarm clock, i removed my left arm from the warm comfort of my quilts and raised it to where my annoying alarm clock is, which is in my bedside table . 

I slowly open my groggy eyes as i took my phone beside my alarm clock to check the time...

" 7:00 a.m. huh", i mumbled.

I lazily removed the warm comfort of my quilt around my body and slowly walk to the bathroom.

I look into the mirror and saw my reflection. My light orange hair that can also be pointed as a brownish one was a little bit messy.

My eyes that is painted orange was lazily narrowed. My thin lips was forming into frown as i remember my dreams for the past few days.

I sigh as i look at my reflection.

" i cant believe that something unscientifical happened to me", i said out of nowhere.

My dreams had  started to get intense as i moved here in district 5 here in tokyo ( let's just say that there is a district 5 there because im too lazy to search it on google mwehehehe).

It is almost a week since i moved to a condo my parents bought for me when i told them them i want to continue my study here in japan specifically here in tokyo. Ofcourse they objected at first because aparently i am still not old enough to take care of myself and living alone in an unfamiliar place worried them immensely but they still agree in the end.
  How did they agree in the end?,...i dont know.... Or maybe they saw how resolute my eyes is and thought that maybe i can find my answers that im looking for.

Ok so back to the point...yeah my dreams got intense to the point it is becoming my nightmare. It was mild at first, i was dreaming of  an unfamiliar place, an unfamiliar people, the language is also unfamiliar to me because i hadn't heard it before so i was confuse.

'Why am i dreaming this?! .'

Since i was a child,  i always keep asking my current parents about a certain things and the answer i receive didnt match with the current situation of my dreams so i was confused again.

I was a child that time, so thinking hard tired my young mind. I throw my questions away and continue living my life. Until, it got to the point where in i dreamed of the same thing three times a week until now.

Thats where i find that i died once and got reincarnated here in one of my favorite anime Koruko basketball that is created by Tadatoshi Fijimaki.

Yes.. you all read that right. I am also one of the people who got to experienced being reincarnated in anime...yeyyyyyyyy!!!.......

'note the sarcasm there people. '

As much as i love watching koruko basketball. I dont want to live in the said anime. Living in here is getting myelf entangled by the main characters and that will makes my life chaotic, and i dont want that. I want my life filled with peacefulness and quiet, and will stay that way.

So yeah.....i thought u might get bored listening to me so might as well finish my morning routine and get ourself some food..

************************************

After doing my morning routine, i started arranging and fixing my quilt and bed. I open my window to allow fresh air to enter. ( i make my main character a tidy and neat person because i dont want her to be like me. My bed is messy so i dont want her to be infected by my disease......charrrrrrrrrr...pls.. go on)

'* your such a lazy author that's why*'

( I am lazy author and i will go back to my words and will make u lazy.....)

'* ........and also an idiot too...*'

( .....hidooiiiiiii h-how c-could u say that i am an idiot...hidoi...hidoi hidoi..)

'*sigh....pls. go back on making the story author chan...*'

....as i was saying before our lazy author interupted....

(hmph shizuka chan you meanieee)

...after finishing tidying my bed, i walk out of my bedroom and went to the kitchen to start preparing for my breakfast. I tidy up my long flocks of orange hair into a tight single bun, then i started getting my ingredients and making light meal. Just an egg and a bacon and one glass of milk for me to grow up.. sighhhhh!!!!!😔

After im done eating i wash my plates and place it on the counter to dry of then i walk to the living room and sit on my sofa to continue reading what i left on my book. Incase your wondering about my condo, it was quite large for a single person specially as small as me...sighhhh😔..to live in. But yeah as my parents agreed in me going to study here in tokyo. They quickly bought me a condo unit which is quite large for me . It has two bedrooms, a large living room, a dining room, a kitchen, 2 bathroom including one in my room and the other is shared outside near the second bedroom and living room. I have also a small storage room and a laundry area for washing clothes. And  yes i like my new home, other than the good living condition, it is also near my school, possibly 20 minutes away by walking.

And if you are wondering what kind of school i am enrolled in........
      What you are thinking is right i was enrolled in the legendary Teiko Middle School.....yes where our characters meet and where it all began........
.......Yeyyyyyyyy...note again the sarcasm..
( weeeeeeeiiiiiiiii goodluck meeting the characters kufufufufuffu😁😁😁)

..'what did i do to deserve this'..

...I sigh then began to close my book. I began to submerge myself into deep thinking.

I didnt think i myself is experiencing this unscientifical situation but its no use rejecting the idea. Might as well accept the fact that i am here in the world of koruko basketball, using the name of shizuka orenjizuko and not Lorry Marenz.

But what should i do....should i integrate myself into the story??..
....but it is also possible that i might find myself associating with them without my knowing. I sigh worriedly....

  This is troublesome..........

Well lets not think about. It will just make my head ache..i will just live my second chance of life and let fate decide while i will make my life peaceful away from trouble...

......because i know just like the stories and fanfiction that i read, there is also a chance that i may encounter the characters and i cannot avoid them even if i have to...

....so might as well take my time observing them.

************************************
Author
(kufufufufufufufufu my head keep on hurting because she keeps on thinking too much nonsense...)

'* it is not a nonsense, i am thinking of ways on how to uphold my peaceful life for the upcoming encounter....*'

'*..... and beside your head keep on hurting because your tiny brain cant keep on too much information...*'

( ...i am not an idiot...huhuhuhuhu!!!😣😣😣😣😣..this lady is brainyyy)

'* ...i did not say that...'*

(..😑😑😑😑....... U-uhh) ' shizuka chan is meannnieeeeeee'