Chapter Two

A young girl was seen walking along the street of tokyo. Her white jacket with a school badge on the left side tailored by her inside light blue shirt and black skirt that goes to her middle legs was neatly in place. She was holding her black bag on her left hand. Her long orange hair was tied into half bun with only half of it tied which contain of the upper part and the rest was flowing freely on her back. Her fringe of hair on her forhead was comb to the left side to show her orange colored eyes....

.....yes that young girl was shizuka orenjizuko......

' this is it..' i thought  as i ready myself for the upcoming events that may happen...

I slowly walk to the front gate of my school. I saw many students with the same tailored uniform as mine also walking to the gate. Some were laughing, some boys were talking with each other about some stuff,  some girls are also showing their tailored uniform and the others were commenting it. Well being a student of teiko middle school gives you a luxury feeling because this school won many awards in terms of academics. So it is a great privilege to them.

Well, there are also students who have no companion like me walking to the gate. I saw one, a freshman who was busy clutching his bag tightly and was quite nervous while seeing the enormous gate of the infamous teiko middle school..

I observe that many of the students was quite nervous and jittery while looking at the large school beyond this enormous gate....

    Well i cant also help but slightly gaped at my new school. It was quite magnificent to see. Seeing the school outside the gate left me outstanded honestly,
    then what if i enter the school ground....
     ".. it must have be astonishing..", i mumbled

I pass the gate and enter the large school ground. It was the first week of April, the beggining of the school year, so the flowers were blooming. It was quite a view with the sakura tree in full bloom.

   ' It is was a sight to behold. Teiko really uphold their position as one of the greatest elite  middle school here in japan', i thought. ' it is really different when u see it in real life.'

I slowly walk pass the flock of students as they tried to encourage the freshman to join in their respective clubs..

*sigh.....* 😔😔😔😔

" hey miss, do u want to join the drama club..", a girl with a flyers on her hand said....

" No, join the arts club..", a girl with ponytail came and said.

"please join the science club i assure you that it is interesting.."

"No pls. Join swimming club.."

..Eeeeeerrrrrrrr....
  Now many students came as the heard it and they also tried to recommend me to join to their club causing a scene in our location.

I slowly walk away from the crowd and move to a more peacefull place which is near the sakura tree with a bench to sit on.

I close my eyes for a moment to think for a bit. I open them again and look at the flock of students running around catching somebody to join their clubs....  

'...hmmmmnnnnn....'

"...Whoah that guy is so tall..."

"...i wonder how tall he is..."

" ...cant believe that guy is a freshman.."

".....i know right.."

I look around the group of students until i my eyes catch a certain....' e-eh is that a violet hair?.. '