Chapter Four

I am sitting here on my desk while listening to the sensie who is conducting his lessons in front of the class while also taking down notes the important details for future references.

  I look at the vacant table on my right side and sigh..

    ' she is late again..'

it was almost a week since the first day of school and it is also then that i notice the everyday tardiness of my friend hyo chan, yeah might as well consider as her as my friend since she is the only person i am always with for the last few days.... 

......and as i was speaking...

   "BLAG!!!!!!!", the front door was suddenly open disturbing the lesson which makes our sensie stop his lesson to look angrily at the person.

   We all look at the person who is panting too hard while holding the side of the door..

"..miss ryokiwa, this is the fifth time you came here late, so what terrible excuse can you give me again...a black cat was blocking again your path so you have to take another route to come here? Or you have to help an old woman cross the street..", our sensie said with a scowl on his face as she look at hyo chan still holding a book on his left hand..
  While some of our classmates snicker and laugh quitely at the sarcastic remark of our sensie to the lame excuse of my friend for the past few days.

  "no sir, its just that the school gate was close so i was waiting for the guard to notice me and open the gate..", hyo chan said while having a sad look on her face...
  I just shake my head while smiling at the sorry excuse of my friend while acting pitiful.
"....but apparently the guard didnt even notice me so i have to wait for how many minutes standing outside the school gate while exposed to the heat..I was standing there alone dehydrated and......."

" Enough, i dont want to hear another lame excuse from you from now on. and dont be late again..", our sensie cut of while staring at her irritatedly.

"..but sir, that is not a lame excuse, i am telling the truth. I was......"

" go back to your sit..!", our sensie cut again while  glaring at her. Maybe he was tired lecturing my friend since my friend was also late on the second day and was lectured, apparently she was late again on the other day.

My friend just smile sheepishly and walk and sit at my left side vacant table.

*Good morning*, she mouthed to me with a grin plastered on her lips. Maybe for how she irritate the sensie early in the morning and won.

I just shake again my head on her action and continue listening to the teacher while taking down notes.
  I look again to my left side and saw her sleeping on her desk.

I sigh again, she really is too lazy. For the past few days that weve known each other.
  There is some details i have notice about her. First is that she is always late in coming to school and always come up with a lame excuse. She is also quite active and quite sociable, i sometimes find her talking to our classmates and laughing with them. It looks like she can get along with other people very well. She is also very sports like person, one time i visited in her club i found that she is a very fast runner.

A boyish type of girl.

   'Hmmn no wonder..'
Despite this, she suck at studies, makes me wonder how did she pass on the entrace exam of this school. I remember that the exam was hard and that it was composed  of hard questions varied from different subjects.