Chapter Seven

Sun shines brightly early in the morning, the sound of birds chirping was clearly heard outside a certain window.  The rays of the sun shyly peek through the window gap, passing through the curtains. The dark room lighten a bit as the bulge on the bed was clearly seen moving.

A small fair arm appeard in the quilts toward the phone on the bedside table, taking it under the warm comfort of the blanket..

" 8:30 am huh?!", i mumbled under my quilt. I lazily take off my blanket and look through my lighten dark room. I slowly stand up and walk through my window, moving aside my curtains and opening it to brighten my room more and to let fresh air enter. I close my eyes to breath the cold air and to feel the sun on my skin.

I view the small garden together with a koi pond just below my window.

'what a great morning i have'

I warmly smile at the thought..

I walk to the bathroom to start my morning routine, take a bath and brushing my teeth. After doing my morning routine i went to the kitchen and start preparing for my breakfast. Just a toasted bread with egg and ham accompanied by a glass of milk. Yeahh in order for me to grow up i really need to drink a glass of milk in every meal i have.
Just a 2 or 3 cm and i will be happy.

'hmmn what should i do for today?
I thought

Today is saturday so we dont have a class and im thinking of what should i do for today. I finished doing my assignments last night.
'Hmmnn maybe i should clean the house?'

I look through the tidy kitchen and living room that can also be seen sparkling with cleanliness..

'hmmnn maybe not',i thought as i saw how clean the kitchen and living room is.

'then what should i do?', i furrowed my eyebrows while bitting a piece of toasted bread.

'oh?, i remeber i have not wash my clothes for this week yet, maybe i should do that', i thought smilingly as i finish eating my breakast and drink my milk.

I put my plate on the sink and wash it.

I went to my room to get my dirty clothes and walk towards the laundry area. I put my dirty clothes into the washing machine and let it run.
I went to my room to fix my bed neatly, folding my blanket into a rectangle one and neatly putting it where my pillow.

I sweep the imaginary dust in my room ( shizuka chan is a clean freak!!!!). As i heard the buzzing stop, i went to the laundry area again to finish my laundry, i put my clothes on the dryer and let it dry. After a couple of minutes i took my clothes and walk to the balcony to hang my clothes to let it dry more.

After finishing my task i went to the kitchen and drink a glass of water.

' now that im done what should i do?'

I look up to the clock in the living room

"10: 45 huh.."

Hmmnn, maybe i should go out and stroll for a bit. Since i dont have anything to do for today, i should go outside...', i then went to my room to change my clothes..