Chapter Nine

The whole school was quite busy preparing for the school day anual celebration for the past few days. You can see students and teachers running around doing errands for the upcoming day. Everything is busy including each clubs. Well you can also consider the day as the officially welcoming of the freshman in this school which is why this last day of april will gonna be the end of enrollment on this school. No more late enrolle's registering after this month. You could say that after the month of april, the real pressure will come out. The students will be in difficulty as their subject will began to take a heavier hit in severity. Teiko is a prestigious school after all so they have to put in mind the phrophecy they established.
You could say that everyone is very busy in what they are doing. Each clubs is training and practicing really hard for the anual day celebration. You could say that it is still a weeks from the beginning of the school year, the students began to speculate how busy it is going to be for the next month. This is also what that person think as she tiredly wrap up to leave the music club.
The orange haired girl says her goodbye to her senpai..

" saaa shizuka chan, be sure to take it easy. Dont let yourself practice to hard, you will going to perfect it on time...", the president of their club said..

" hai seigachii iinchou, ja i will take my leave first senpai's..", the girl shizuka chan said while bowing before taking her leave. Her senpai's then said there 'bye' and 'see you later' while continuing their unattended task.

The girl then walk to the direction of her friend's club while sighing tiredly.
"hmmnn maybe i should buy first a drinks before i go see hyo chan, she might also be thirsty..", she thought. Then she change her direction and walk towards where the vending machine is. She took a couple of coins in her pocket and bring it to where the coins hole is ( i dont know what its called, people😁). She then press the orange can and the sports drink. She was waiting while she was submerge into deep thinking. Sighing tiredly she bent down a little to get the two cans inside the machine. She was about to leave when a pitch voice shouted her name. She look at the person who shouted it and her eyes widen a bit.....

" momoi san?" i utter disbelief. Wait, why is she doing here...

" shi chan, it is you. Ara you are going to buy drink for mi chan again..?", she ask as soon as she comes near me. Possibly looking at the two cans in my hand, she speculate where i was going. For the past few days after meeting murasakibara, i didnt also believe that i will get a chance to talk to aomine and momoi. After days of practicing, i always find myself to be here in the vending machine area to buy drinks, since it is also added in my schedule to visit my friend in their club and give her drinks. I am quite busy in my club for the preparation of our song and i am also occupied in practicing my solo performance. Hence, because of my busy schedule, i didnt notice what is happening and it slip my mind that i am in the anime and the possibility of meeting them again is higher.
I meet Aomine Daiki and Momoi Satsuki accidentally, just a daily occurence of getting a drinks and meeting each other. I must have leave a great impression to one of them, possibly momoi, that she can be able to learn my name in the following days. Because of this everyday meet up here in the vending machine, she has able to know whom i am giving the other drinks are which i able to tell that it is from my friend hyo chan. Correct me if im wrong but, is it just me or momoi san always come here at exact time to talk to me?. I ask her once and she said that she also want to buy drinks for her friends, which i know who they are.

" hello again sat-chan, yes im buying drinks again for her. I just finished my practice and i am just on the way to her club.." i answered..

" how about you, are you buying drinks again for your team?", i ask.

Hmmn possible because that what she is here for you baka self!!..