Chapter Seventeen

Kris' POV

I bolt through the hospital, passing by nurses and patients who gave me dirty looks if I bumped into them. Well excuse me, but my mommy is awake! *huff* Some people are in my way and I get tempted to push them and say 'MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY BITCH GET OUT OF THE WAY!', but I'm an angel so I can't. That and if Jace caught me pushing people and saying that, he might make my ass cheeks a bright red. DX

I yelp and trip as I felt someone grab my shoulder. I fall face first onto the ground for a few seconds until Jace helps me up; muttering about how much of a 'brat' I was being. He then held my hand as we walked (More like snailed) our way to my mama's room. God I've missed her so much.... T^T

We open the door and my mom was awake looking at a picture, but when she noticed it was me, she squealed happily and I ran to hug her tightly. She gave me her most wonderful bear hugs and kissed the top of my head several times.

"I missed you so much mom!" I cry and she cries a little too.

"I'm sorry you were without me, baby boy..."

"I'm just so happy you're back with me...." I sniffle and then I feel something the left side of my chest. I jump back a little startled and look at my mom. She flushes a bright pink and smiles sheepishly.

"Uhm good news Kris..." She laughs airily, "I'm pregnant with your baby sister! Uhm super exciting right honey?"

I stare wide eyed at my mom. "Are you serious? Where the hell is the baby daddy and don't tell me he moved away!"

"You know Peter next door, obviously right?"

"Oh no... He's the baby daddy? You guys have only gone out like three times, mom!"

"Adults need their fun too, Kris," She mumbles and I flush a bright pink. She had a point there actually...

"How far along are you, Ms. Collins...?" Jace asks awkwardly which kinda wasn't like him at all honestly... I look back at him and his lip showed a faint shy smile that was hella adorable considering Jace is usually only sexy as hell.

"Doc said I was six months. So that means I only have three more months until I get super fat," She laughs. "And thankfully I've already gone through the worst of the pregnancy. When I was pregnant with Kris, he gave me the absolute worst cravings and so much morning sickness!"

"Mom!!" I cry out feeling so freaking mortified. (ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣﹏ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣)

"Well it's true," She huffs. "It's not my fault you were a weird baby."

My cheeks were super red and I covered my face a little. Holy crap this was wayy too embarrassing... I have meany mom.... I keep hugging her because even though she's being a BIATCH to me... I still love my mommy dearest. <3

"Saying he's weird is putting it... lightly...," Jace said a bit dryly and I give him a teary eyed pouty face. People are jerks to me....

"Guys~" I whine, "Stahp it..... Stahp being sooo meeeaaaannnn"

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and a nurse comes in to tell us visiting hours were almost over and we had only a couple minutes left. I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and told her 'I love you mommy' before leaving with Jace to go home.

When we got home, I immediately strip down to boxers and stay in our room before Jace comes in and strips down to his boxers too. The he lays next to me, face up and looking at the ceiling. I glance at him and stare at his abs; internally moaning. How the hell did I end up getting this guy to like me??!

"We can visit your mother tomorrow," Jace suddenly says as he then turns his head and looks at me with his hazel eyes...

"Sounds good," I chirp and roll over onto him, snuggling into the warmth of his body. I squeak as he suddenly spanks my butt, making my cheeks (THE ONES ON MY FACE YOU PERVERT) glow a bright tomato red. I bury my face in the crook of his neck and he chuckles to himself.

"Good night Kristopher," He whispers and softly places a kiss on the top of my head.

"Sleep well," I whisper back with a faint smile, giving his neck a small peck before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So yeah that was that. ^^' Shit short but some progress right? Sorry for taking so long in uploading this shitty chapter, but it's hard... I know how I want the story to end, but I don't know how to exactly transition it smoothly... You get me? :P

Anyway!! I hoped you liked it!!!