Chapter 11

I wake up with a yawn and look up at Jace who has his arms wrapped around me. I smile and kiss him on the lips. He groans waking up and kisses back.

“Morning,” I gasp as I pull away.

“Morning,” He says with one of his bright grins.

“We’re going to go and pick up your niece right?” I ask.

“Yes yes,” He says dismissively and I whack his arm lightly. He winces and looks down at me. Then he flips me onto my stomach, pulling my briefs down while I struggled to get away.

“Let go…,” I whine.

“No,” He says and spanks me. I yelp. Then I shudder as he gave my butt a little lick. I whimper when he sucks on my waist a little. LEAVE A HICKEY PLEASE! I moan softly as he continued sucking at my waist. He stops and chuckles.

“Y-you’re evil,” I say and turn to face him.

He smirks and gets up, walking to his drawers. I scowl a bit and huff with my arms folded across my chest. He chuckles when he looks back at me and my pout.

“That’s my special punishment for whacking me,” He says, “Will you stop pouting if you shower with me.”

I blush and reply with a shy, “Maybe….”

I smile seeing Jace carrying his niece with a smile and hearing her talk. She looks so adorable. She is even cuter in person than she did in the picture. Jace smiles and opens the door, placing her in the child seat.

“Then we watched My Little Pony and it was really good uncle Jace!” She squeals cutely. Jace chuckles and nods.

“I bet. Alexis, this is my…uhm…,” Jace started to say and he mumbles something.

“I’m his friend. My name’s Kris and it’s very nice to meet you,” I say with a smile. I could understand why Jace wouldn’t say I’m his boyfriend. She’s a little girl and I’m his first boyfriend by what he’s told me. She smiles shyly and waves.

“Hi…,” She says, “How long have you and uncle Jace been friends?”

“A few weeks,” Jace replies and closes her door. The he enters the driver seat and turns on the ignition.

“Can you play some music please?” She asks.

“Sure.” Jace then turns on the radio and its Adam Lambert “What do you want from me?” Oh I love his voice… He’s such a great singer.

“What are we gonna do later uncle Jace?”

“Are you hungry?” He asks.

“Yes.”

“Hold on,” He says and makes a sharp turn. Alexis and I both squeak in surprise at that. He chuckles.

“Don’t kill us or anything,” I mutter.

“Wouldn’t dream of it.”

I yawn quietly as I stir around in bed. Ugh… I woke up… I look at the clock and see it’s one in the morning. I groan softly to myself in frustration. Ugh! I wanna go back to sleep…! I look over to see Jace sleeping. His lips parted ever so slightly as he breathes in and out. Damn he looks so sexy…

I get up from the bed and tip toe away into the kitchen. I’m a bit hungry. Once I’m in the kitchen, I open the fridge quietly and bend over a bit looking for a small midnight snack. Where’s the milk? Ooh! I found it! I lean in and reach for it until my butt is kicked and I’m successfully trapped. I squirm around. I felt my ass caressed and I freeze. OMG!

“You’re up late,” Jace murmurs and spanks my ass. I yelp and nod.

“Y-yes… So are you.”

I hear him chuckle to himself and then I feel him lower my briefs. I gasp as he touches my balls. I feel all blood heading south and I whimper quietly. I moan as he moves his hand and starts to stroke my member. I grab onto the shelf and hold onto it as he continued to stroke me.

I feel him crawl under me and I gasp in pure pleasure.

“Oh!” I cry out as he had my member in his mouth. Dear Buddha this is amazing! I moan as he sucked on me. I move myself in his mouth feeling this delicious pleasure. Oh….~

“Uncle Jace?” A small voice called.

“Shit,” Jace mutters and crawls away from the fridge. Then he pulls up my briefs and leaves.

“No~!” I whimper. “Jace… You didn’t cover my member….” I shiver as the cool fridge air blew on my seriously hard member. Damn it’s cold.

I gasp as he grabs my waist.

“Sorry I left. She had a nightmare.”

“It’s okay. She’s family and she comes first,” I pant and yelp as he pulls me out of the fridge, making me fall onto him and having us on the ground with me on his chest.

He looks at me with an amused smile and I feel my cheeks heat up a tad. He then chuckles and kisses me softly. I kiss back with a quiet moan as he moves himself against my dick. Dear God I love this…. Then he pulls back and I pant quietly as he continues grinding up against me. Then he stops and I stare at him wide-eyed.

‘Why did he stop…?’ My mind whimpers.

“What now?” He asks with a smirk. Are you f-… Just a second ago he was grinding against me and now he’s asking what I want? Me! A virgin! I may be a hormonal boy, but I still can’t name off lots of positions off the top of my head!

“I-I don’t know?” I reply.

He raises and eyebrow. “Really?” He asks and moves his hand down to stroke me. I moan.

“Y-your room?” I ask feeling breathless already.

“What do you want?” He asks and I could tell he was actually being sincere about it.

“Just blow jobs or hand jobs or grinding …,” I murmur, “I don’t think I’m ready to lose my virginity just yet.”

He nods and scoops me up and carries me into his room.

He places me on his bed and removes my briefs and tosses them away. Then he works on removing his pj pants while I slide off my shirt. The he kisses me heatedly and I moan as he starts grinding against me making me whimper into our kiss. Jesus H Christ I’m super horny right now! I pant hard as it seems he’s grinding against me super fast. I feel him grabbing my hips while still grinding. He stops suddenly and I whimper. Then he raises my hips up and I spread my legs a bit. His face is right where my member is and I stare in anticipation. He blows cool air on it and I whimper. Then I quietly cry out as his warm moist mouth engulfs me whole. I squirm beneath him from the tremendous pleasure he’s giving me. I pant and moan as he sucks hard.

“G-god damn, Jace!” I moan and accidently move my hips forward into his mouth.

I feel that familiar tightening below my stomach and I pant. Fuck! I’m already cumming! I cry out as I arch my back and thrust my hips. I shiver and squirm from my orgasm. Geez… They’re usually not that good. I pant quietly and grab onto the nearest pillow and hold it against my chest. My hearts going a mile per second now and I look up at Jace; who lets my hips down with a plop and smiles smugly at me.

“W-what?” I stutter.

“You looked hot when you squirmed,” He says and smirks.

“You always look hot,” I reply without thinking.

He lays down next to me and pulls me close to his chest. I could hear his own heart beating fast, but it was slowing down already. I turn my head to him and smile a small shy smile.

“Wait… What about your boner?” I ask.

“I came while you did. Just not as loudly,” He replies and places a small kiss on the back of my neck. “Now sleep, okay? It’s one A.M and I’ll except you bright eyed and awake by nine.”

“Sounds good to me,” I say with a yawn and snuggle into him. I yawn once more and fall asleep.