The Big Day (5/5)

Start from the beginning

*Ding dong ding* the doorbell rang again. "Must be that bastard Ayame" Kyo said jokingly. Ayame bursted through the door without the need for Kyo to open it. "Hello children! I have your suits and ties" Ayame boomed. "Awww here is my cute little Yuki" Ayame said. Yuki kept him arms distance "Hello Ayame" Yuki said. "Alright little Hiro, The ring bearer come this way" Ayame said as he led Hiro to the bedroom. The boys were talking about the wedding in the meanwhile. Hiro walked out in a navy blue suit. "Isn't he just adorable!" Ayame said. "yeah yeah whatever" Hiro said as he brushed him off. "Groomsmen follow me" Ayame said. "No thanks we are old enough to know how to put on suits." Haru said as the took the navy blue suits from Ayame and went into seperate rooms. Ayame sighed. "Mine is with the girls" Ayame said. "She said Tohru looks heavenly" Ayame said dreamely. Kyo sat up a bit more. Yuki and the others came out. Kyo tried to hide his laugh. "You all look so wonderful" Ayame said. "Here Kyo, the Groom, please let's see your suit" Ayame said. Kyo grabbed the tux and put it on. "Wow just like a little prince, Almost as cute as my little Yuki."Ayame said.

"Shall we do our hair and makeup now?" Hana said. They all nodded. Mine wasn't the best at hair so all the girls did each others hair. They first started with Kisa. They did a braided bun on her. Rin surprisingly knew a lot about braiding. She did most of Kisa hair. "Aww Kisa you look so adorable" Tohru said with her hands on her heart. Hana started doing Kisa's makeup. She just did a little blush some lipstick and a jet black mascara. Kisa was completely ready now. All the bridesmaids and Mine used curling irons for some beach waves for the girls. Tohru had her hair professionally done . After the bridesmaids finished their makeup they started on Tohru's. Tohru had a rose gold nude eye shadow, winged eyeliner, false eyelashes, mascara, blush, and a nudey pink lipstick. They were ready for the wedding. Of course they had an hour to spare so they talked about the wedding, the honeymoon, and things about their future life, like if they wanted kids and/ or pets. It was much fun.

"Alright it's time to go" Kyo said. They all rushed out the door so they could make sure everything was right. They got into the car and drove to the venue. They saw a bunch of people rushing in and out. Kyo saw Deborah. "Hi Kyo!" Deb said. "Hey, is everything here?" Kyo said. "We are just waiting on the cake" Deb said. Kyo nodded. He walked in and saw the orange and white tulip flowers. "These look great Kyo" Yuki said. Kyo saw people setting up lights, seating, and more. He had to make everything go perfectly, for Tohru of course. Shigure ran up to Kyo. "Hello groom to be" Shigure joked. "Don't trip" Kyo said. Shigure laughed. About 30 minutes later people started to show up. Kyo stood on the podium next to the pope waiting for everyone to arrive.

"Alright ladies Ayame just texted me its time to go!" Mine said. The girls scurried out of the hotel into the limo. Tohru was so nervous, excited! but still nervous. The bridesmaids ran into the venue quickly and stood opposite of the groomsmen. Kisa stood in front of the doors. Shigure was standing behind her. Tohru walked up to him and linked arms with him. "you look so beautiful" Shigure said. "Thank you" Tohru said. "If you weren't getting married i'd try to steal you for myself" Shigure joked. Tohru laughed uncomfortably. The doors had opened.

Kisa skipped down the aisles throwing the flowers. Shigure and Tohru walked behind them. Kyo's eyes laid on Tohru. He started to cry a little. Once they got to the front Shigure handed Tohru off to Kyo. "You look stunning" Kyo said. They got up to the podium and the officiant started to speak. "we are gathered her today to..." The officiant said. "Tohru and Kyo weren't listen. Tohru's face was all red and puffy from her crying, even Kyo was crying. Now it was time for vows. Uo passed Tohru the paper she had written her vows on.

"Kyo, I love you so much, I have loved you since the day you fell through the roof at Shigures house, You have changed me to a better person and I thank you for that, you complete me, I would have no idea what to do without you, you have taught me *sob sob* so much, I knew I really loved you since our trip to the beach house, *sniff sniff* I can't wait for our future together, when we move into our house and we have a bunch of kids and they will all have bright orange hair *laugh laugh* I promise to do my part to take care of you when your sick, support you, and I promise to not feed you any leaks *kyo and audience laughs* and I can't wait for when I will be able to call myself Tohru Sohma" Tohru said. Momiji passed Kyo his paper.

"I can't believe this day is actually here, Tohru, From the day we met I knew you were to one for me, I was the anger filled boy and you were the kind soft hearted girl, you accepted me for who i was and everything that came with it, you helped me see the light, without you i don't know where i would be. You saved me in many ways more than 1, *His voice starts to crack* and I want you to know I will always be here for you, always, even if you feel like your being mean or selfish you can tell me anything, Tohru I..i..i love you so much. You are the most important person to me in the world. I can't even explain how much I love you. My rice ball, Year of the cat fan club, I do have to thank Shigure for making me stay in that house with you and that damn rat. *laughter in the audience* And I promise to talk care of you in health and in sick when you say ur fine *laugh* and I promise to be a good father for our future children *Tohru starts to cry even harder at that*

"Are there any objections??" The officiant said. Kyo tensed at Momiji, and Tohru tensed at Kagura. "My I please have the rings" The officiant said. Hiro walked up and gave him the rings. Kyo ruffled his hair. "Thank you Hiro" Tohru said. Kyo put his ring on and then he put a ring on Tohru's left hand. Her face was still red a puffy. "Now you may kiss your bride" The officiant said. Tohru did a teeny tiny jump and kissed Kyo he had his arms around her waist/back and her arms were over his shoulders. This kiss was the absolute best kiss they had ever shared.

--------A/N-------

AhHHHHAHHHHH!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It took me a few days to write omg. I realy really wanted to write this chapter well for you guys! I hope it was up for ur standards!! Also please vote cause i have 0 votes uwu. AND WE HIT 300 READS!!!!!!! comment some stuffs u wanna see next bye love yall

see ya next chapter!

please vote and comment too!