𝚃𝚠𝚘

3rd persons POV

Finally after about 20 minutes in the Uber, the North siblings made it to set. To say Oakley was nervous would be an understatement because she was more scared then anything; scared that Austin's cast mates wouldn't like her.

"Oakley are you really that scared about meeting everyone? Because if you snap out of it, we are here," Austin said making the scared girl come out of her thoughts.

"Austin, yes I'm scared but I know there's nothing I can do about it so let's go."

Austin just let out a sigh but followed his sister over to where all the trailers for the cast were.

"Welcome to your second home for the next few months," Austin states while showing his sister his little trailer that was on set.

"It's cute, but where is the cast? I wanna meet them!" Just as she finished saying that there was a knock on the door.

"Well that's probably Madison, she said she was gonna come to the Trailer. The door is open!" as soon as the door went flying open, the younger North was engulfed in a big hug.

"OH MY GOD OAKLEY I'M SO HAPPY TO FINALLY MEET YOU!"

Oakley and Austin were laughing at Madison's excitement, "It's good to finally meet you too, Madison. I already know we will be the best of friends."

"Well duh! But hey, the rest of the group wants to meet us down at the beach if that's cool with you guys?"

"Yeah of course let me just change and then we can go. I'm excited to meet the others."

The three made it to the beach where they were meeting the rest of the group, and once again Oakley had become insanely nervous. Once they arrived, everyone was hugging Oakley and saying how excited they were to meet her. Oakley laughs as Chase and Drew fight over who would be her best friend again. When it was Rudy's turn to hug the young girl, she started to get this feeling in her stomach but she knew it was a good feeling.

"Well if it isn't the real life kook princess her self," Rudy said while hugging her.

"I think I'm more of a pouge than a kook, just don't tell Austin," she responds with a little laugh.

The group all introduced themselves to Oakley. They decided to just have a fun time at the beach with their new friend. Oakley felt herself become less nervous because she knew that the group would soon be her family. She was so excited to see what was to come...

what she didn't expect was that she would soon get into a realtionship, but the question is with who?

𝙰/𝙽
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚋𝚌 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍! 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖!